Worst Piece Of LR Design

stuck

thats the same as disco stereo, theyre all left sticking out about an inch and a half.

the sunroofs, why with the leaking sunroofs already. you would have thought they would improve this.

the rain gutter round the INSIDE of a series truck cab that means everything is dry till you shut the drivers door. looks like youve Mildly miffed yourself then

Is that different to the inside gutter on the 300 TDI???? I have certainly suffered with that in the past!!

110 fuel tanks and their attending fixtures and fittings.

Windscreen washers that freeze up in positive temperatures

The absolutley vast range of seatbelt bracket combination/permutations fitted by the factory

The bloody angle of the windscreen that causes you to see another person in your vehicle, t9ill you realise thats it is actually your own reflection

HEATERS in Defenders

BUT the best bit designed for a Landrover is the Disco 1 interior light that still functions when filled with water from the leaking sunroof

i tell you what they did design well, the thermostat top hose housing and hose off a 2.25 petrol fits perfectly with a 200TDI and series radiator the bottom pipe can be made neatly, and the intercooler just about fits at an angle to one side of the radiator.

tasty

Or what I fount out on a 300Tdi range rover when I was filling the cooling system. Manual stated to undo that plastic thing on top of the thermostat housing and fill it up, after that fill up the header tank.

All good and well, just too bad the header tank was nearly overflowing before the thermostat housing was topped up :blink: . Header tanks sits lower than that housing..... weird stuff...