The Grave yard

Bos

• 3 weeks later...

What's wrong with giving to a good cause? Does it really matter if Richard brought it into the spot light?

Do we not give to hurricane victims at the time a hurricane hits because it's 'tacky and jumping on the bandwagon'?

Seems worthwhile to me, at least the people in the area will continue to have a valuable service that will help save some more lives.

Anyway, I'm not intentionally being argumentative, I just thought that was a bit of an unnecessary comment. This is a thread about Richard, so I won't debate the merits of that website anymore, I just thought it maybe of interest to some who read this thread.

'Yorkshire Air Ambulance'

"Today we rescued T.V Celebrity goofy bint and foul-mouthed Rambler Janet Street Porter. She had tripped on a branch and grazed her knee. The Rescue service was on the scene within minutes, and administered large amounts of anaesthetic to shut her up.

We would ask members of the public to dig deep in their pockets - we need funding for the trauma suffered by our crew whilst in the company of this woman. "

Les. :D

'Yorkshire Air Ambulance'

"Today we rescued T.V Celebrity goofy bint and foul-mouthed Rambler Janet Street Porter. She had tripped on a branch and grazed her knee. The Rescue service was on the scene within minutes, and administered large amounts of anaesthetic to shut her up.

We would ask members of the public to dig deep in their pockets - we need funding for the trauma suffered by our crew whilst in the company of this woman. "

Les. :D

I'm sure the crew would suffer trauma Les - just the sound of her horrible voice is enough to put me off my food for a week! :lol: Gawd knows how she managed to wreck her marriages by loads of affairs..... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Anyway here's wishing Richard a speedy recovery! Probably the best presenter on Top Gear IMHO

Who gives a ****. He's just a TV presenter. Why is this news?

Because we like him and he and his two partners in crime are some of the few people these days who actually say on TV what people are thinking and what people find funny rather than trotting out sanitised politically correct cr*p!

Who gives a ****. He's just a TV presenter. Why is this news?

Log

Hmm, trying to think of a logical argument here... but can't get "F*** Off!" out of my head. :huh:

Ok, here goes...

Richard Hammond seems a nice fella, he's one of the more entertaining characters on the telly and is a genuine Landy fan... so he's someone I can identify with.

And, because I'm a decent human being I can offer my sympathies to his wife and children during this difficult time, send them my best wishes and hope that Richard makes makes a speedy and complete recovery.

Tosser. :angry: