Interclub Challenge

najw

Sounds like you guys had a good day. :) Was it anyone from here that I saw heading north on the A46 near Bath about 1845 as I came south with my caravan on heading back from 7Sisters? We did some waving. Pretty sure I spotted Neil in his Dacia heading that way too, too late to wave sadly.

Chris

We saw a landrover with series front end and massive tyre's (think ive seen Dollythelw post pic's of it) on a a trailer near nexwport on the m4 heading for the seven bridge, I gues they had been to seven sisters!

As for not having lockers my rear is not working and air is coming out of the axle breather so we ended up doing the afternoon without any. Should have thought and swapped pipe's round, Would have atleast had a front then. Best go get the diff out so I can see whats happened.

Update on the charity donation.

AWDC proceeds from the day now confirmed at £1245.15

More to come from sales of event polo shirts and photo CDs

If you haven't ordered yours speak to Lucy at Challenger 4x4 on 01252 325930 or email sales@challenger4x4.com

Update on the charity donation.

AWDC proceeds from the day now confirmed at £1245.15

More to come from sales of event polo shirts and photo CDs

If you haven't ordered yours speak to Lucy at Challenger 4x4 on 01252 325930 or email sales@challenger4x4.com

I forgot to say thanks to Paul for the team polo shirts. They're top quality. Even though I got mine slightly more muddy than I would of liked :ph34r::ph34r:

I forgot to say thanks to Paul for the team polo shirts. They're top quality. Even though I got mine slightly more muddy than I would of liked :ph34r::ph34r:

your soooo not the only one - - although it does show who the workers were out of the group :D just look at Pauls and Adrians - absolutely spot less... I bet they didn't even get out of the motor (apart from toilet breaks that is)

pleased with finishing and driving home safe and sound

just repaired the rear tub

once a bit of paint is added it'll look fine.

time wasted repairing winch brake was a real ball ache.

dented exhaust box/paint removed from radius arms appears to be the only casualty.

PS re CB I did have it on all day and couldn't get you lot to hear me either

It was ch22 as I was told at the start wasn't it?

We saw a landrover with series front end and massive tyre's (think ive seen Dollythelw post pic's of it) on a a trailer near nexwport on the m4 heading for the seven bridge, I gues they had been to seven sisters!

As for not having lockers my rear is not working and air is coming out of the axle breather so we ended up doing the afternoon without any. Should have thought and swapped pipe's round, Would have atleast had a front then. Best go get the diff out so I can see whats happened.

is it a arb let me no as i had the same thing happen at the argyll pm me if you want

Yep, ARB. Pulled it out this afternoon and the copper (I think) pipe from the bulkhead fitting in the diff casting to the diff aint attached no more. Hence no lockers! Atleast its easy to fix. Bit of a bummer as I only had the two diff's out last week now the rear's out again. Never mind aye!

Yep, ARB. Pulled it out this afternoon and the copper (I think) pipe from the bulkhead fitting in the diff casting to the diff aint attached no more. Hence no lockers! Atleast its easy to fix. Bit of a bummer as I only had the two diff's out last week now the rear's out again. Never mind aye!

That would be the one I fitted then. The one when you said "be really careful manouvering it in the casing..."

Hmmmmm

sorry mate! Blinking thing was damn heavy.

PS you were right. I've never been to the walnut tree.

As promised, I've sifted through the photo's taken on Sunday and I've made all the presentable pics available for you to view here.

If anyone wants to download the web sized picture, just copy the following link into you browser address bar and amend the picture number for the one you want....

http://www.neils-pics.info/LR4X4/Pics/CRW_0001.jpg

If you want a full size jpg version please PM me and we'll make arrangements. (Pics are up to 5 Megs per shot...)

Enjoy

Neil

That would be the one I fitted then. The one when you said "be really careful manouvering it in the casing..."

Hmmmmm

sorry mate! Blinking thing was damn heavy.

PS you were right. I've never been to the walnut tree.

Na, Think its just broke. No sign of it being knocked anywhere along the pipe or owt. Its been pulled apart and put back together quite a few time's and its broke right where you have to bend the pipe to get it out the casing so I spect it had just had enough! One of them things!

I was there!

http://www.90td5.com/gallery/Interclub-Challenge-24-09-2006

My legs are a bit sore from all the walking, first time out since February 2005!

Ben

blimey he lives

Ben where you bin for the last 18months. Missed some cracking offroading at 7S this weekend. Are you coming to wellington on the 7th?