Confirmation of Forum discount

David_LLAMA4x4

Just a notice to all Forum members that i will give them discount as promised to members ina thread about brake hoses.....

10% discount to Forum members on stainless steel brake hoses :)

10% discount to Forum members on Rough Country shocks / steering dampers :)

Just email PM or phone 01938.850382

Thought I'd better make it formal just in case word gets out I charged one of you less than the others!!!! :D:D

David

LLAMA 4x4 website

PS any pics of these brake hoses that do away with the silly copper tube L/R use?

I've got a pic of a set but I'm buggered if I can work out how to attach it to this post!!! :blink:

Easiest way to see a pic of something that to all intents and purposes is the same thing is to go to my online store and look at the picture of the extended hose set ( locknut type ) for a Suzuki SJ.

I know this is a roundabout way of seeing a picture but it is pretty much what you need. The only extra bits would be a pair of new banjo bolts.....

David

LLAMA 4x4 website

• 1 year later...
Guest diesel_jim

I'd just like to let everyone know, i recieved an extended rear brake pipe for my 110 today from David,

what an excellent quality bit of work! it looks too good to use! (although too late, it's installed and brakes bled now) and looks much better made than the genuien goodrich's i've got on the front.

but grand job, cheers David! :i-m_so_happy::i-m_so_happy::i-m_so_happy::i-m_so_happy:

Indeed Jim, I had a pair of Rough Country shocks from David over Christmas and he went far beyond the call of duty to make sure that I got them quickly ('twas an emergency :) ) . Not only that but they are far better than that Pro-comp **** that I've taken off and thrown away :i-m_so_happy:

Mo

I have Rough Country shocks, Gwyn lewis challenge mounts and Davids own extended (custom made with banjo's) hoses on the D-Lander, the service has always been first rate.

I'm also considering his hydro-assist setup for it too :D