It must be love...

stuck

Why do you need a lie down........ did you have to fill it with fuel LOL, or did you watch the gauge wondering if there was a hole in the tank. :hysterical:

I've driven the RR sport and the 322 supercharged, managed 8mpg and 6mpg respectively. It was stop (standing) start driving and I wasn't paying for the fuel.

Very nice cars though.... for economy the standard 4.4 is nice without the zip of the supercharger

Drove my mates FFRR and yes it's more comfortable than my lounge but that is the problem it drive just like a house would if it was on wheels!

To ensure no car park damage my mate uses two parking spaces so gets fined by council, another mate bought a RRS and his company refused to pay his travel expenses and he ended up with a second car running on chip fat!

To each his own etc. which the greenies refute, the only reason I am finaly considering a Disco is that it is the best 7 seater.....aledgedly?

Marc.

Range Rover L322 2002-2013 shown to be the 4th least reliable SUV in Warranty Direct's claims records.

I guess all that luxury comes at a price?

Marc

So they are moving up the table then :hysterical:

From the little I've read the petrol L322's are more reliable than the Diseasels, the worst for reliability being the early TD6 due to gearbox issues.

Some one pass me some wood to touch :blink:

So they are moving up the table then :hysterical:

From the little I've read the petrol L322's are more reliable than the Diseasels, the worst for reliability being the early TD6 due to gearbox issues.

Some one pass me some wood to touch :blink:

So have you bought one now as in your signature it says 2007 supercharged L322?

Congrats, just a bit jealous :)

hey I knew about the Td6 gearbox issue - the "when rather than if it goes pop" thing, but presumably the supercharged one has a different box?

AFAIK they are different boxes:

I think the TD6 used the ZF 5HP24 whilst the TDV8 & SC used the ZF 6HP26

I'm not saying the gearbox on the SC is bomb proof, that would just be asking for trouble :ph34r:

HELL YES.

Brain keeps saying TDV8.

Heart say bollox to that!

In my case the head won out but I'm glad it did. Had it just under a year now and put 27k on it. Not found it lacking in power though. Haven't risked driving a super charged.

Nothing quite like them is there?

There certainly isn't.

I've not driven the diesesal but the SC is a true J & H car.

You can waft around like you are driving in your favourite arm chair but stamp on the loud pedal & the irritating prick in the Corsa just disappears in the rear view mirror.

They are also very, very good off road for a 2.6 tonne barge.

The whole package is so good I don't know what to do with the 4.6 110 :blink:

The SC is currently averaging 12.4 MPG, whats the TDV8 doing Ed? :i-m_so_happy: