I feel sick...

stuck

"Amazingly, Nick got to work on his replica despite never having seen a Zonda in real life. He used a die-cast model and pictures from the internet to guide him instead."

​I can only assume he was s#it faced on absinthe whilst looking at both.

Can you take it out in the rain or does the pva melt?. It looks like he subbed most of the craftsmanship to clarkson (jeremy). Fair dos though, for having a go.

With the wheels it must be worth at least £200 now?. At least if it blows up again with a piece of plywood screwed across the roof he would still have a coffee table. :mellow:

No, fair do's to the fella, he spent a lot of time, and ended up with what he wanted (wish I would!!!)

It was more the write up for me, how do you slice the top of your finger off on a turbocharger.... presumably the intake side.... then end up with it coming out of the exhaust after presumably going through the intercooler (if ones fitted), through the combustion chamber, through the exhaust side of the turbo charger, silencer boxes.... and out the exhaust....

+ from some of the discussions on here about retaining registration plates.... there cannot be much of the original vehicle left, and considering it was a monoque chassis.... (hopefully his dream was based on a space frame and not a chopped monoque)

I'm overthinking the problem again.

Rob