Apologies For The Downtime Today

white90

Couldn't even get in myself :(

Anyway all sorted nowm, running nicely on the www.LR4x4.com address and for those watching developments our new provider is just about ready for us to start practising the migration.

And Tonk, what you going home for. Aren't there some bearings that need pressing on a certian diff :D

Monkey see, Monkey do... Or naming and shaming the cretin responsible for todays outage.

That'll be me then :(

Sorry guys - I changed the forum to use the new www.lr4x4.com domain without check with Trevor (lr90) how he'd got it set up. Things didn't quite meet in the middle and you went round in a loop and finished up back on the home page every time you tried to do anything. Unfortunately the admin site was also affected which is why it took us a few hours to get things back up and running (I couldn't just change it back how it was).

I'll go sit in the corner with the dunce hat on... :ph34r:

It's all a cunning plan to keep the server load down ;)

Didn't affect me at all, it was working just before I went to work, and working when home this evening, sounds like you boys have had lots of fun/head scratching :lol::rolleyes: good to see it all coming together :D

Edited by western