drew bowler passed away

Daan

How old was he? I still have old Land Rover Owner magazines with Tim Webster articles from when he must have been starting out. Drew appeared to have been working out of a little stone shed on a farm, judging from the photos. He sure went a long way from there. 

Yep back then just a workshop in a farm building, back in '95 or so he wanted a 90 to prototype an external cage, the one he used was a bit of a shed.

When I dropped it off with the owner Drew looked it up and down and just quietly said.. what we call a well used example :-)

Really nice to see the kind words on here! I was one of the few people lucky enough to work for him. He was as genuine as poeple say. I owe my career to him and he genuinely was, no IS a hero to me..

we will endeavour to make sure his legacy continues and keeps the reputation that he built. Tragic loss!

• Like 3