3 minutes ago, Stellaghost said:

All in good time, all in good time..........

Regards Stephen

Not rushing you...  Can't rush a storm.   Just keep going..   I try planning to be at seven sisters in September..   Would like to see your's there..  And a few more.. 

10 minutes ago, landroversforever said:

Little late now, but you can get them made up with angled ends to help clearance like that. 

Yes I'm aware of that, have 90 degree ones for the master cylinder, the reality is I should have made the pipes up with sacrificial brake pipe and this would have given me the angles, but they are working so not too worried regards Stephen

• Like 2

Car builder solutions list various UNF banjo fittings so could be worth a call about metric ones but I bet David will know what you could use as a screw together adaptor. I think @FridgeFreezer had some SS flexibles made with banjo's for the 109.

The other option would be to make the banjo. Lots of modern cars use crimped on banjo brake pipes (incl. the D2)  so the bolts should be easily available. 

Steve

Just now, steve b said:

I think @FridgeFreezer had some SS flexibles made with banjo's for the 109.

I bought TFE hose & fittings from Think Automotive and made my own, it doesn't save you much if anything but it does mean you can make it all up to length on the truck without having to get accurate measurements in advance.