Fame At Last

trainspotter

This could turn into a quiz!

My guess is the guy on the left is the famous one - he's wearing a G4 Challenge head-thingy, he's got a pass on a leash round his neck, and he's got the smug glint of a fighter pilot - is he the chap who won the G4?

No - they sold all that stuff in the Land Rover gear tent at Bling. The neck thingy was £3, the Buff G4 headscarf £9.

Looking at him, I think he's wearing underpants a size too small, hence the wierd half-pained smile and the narrow hips.

Can't imagine him on a fighter line....he's probably just a local loony.

Had you been drinking the night before?

Neil

PS I'm getting worried now....it's not Mr Scrapiron is it?

My guess is the guy on the left is the famous one - he's wearing a G4 Challenge head-thingy, he's got a pass on a leash round his neck, and he's got the smug glint of a fighter pilot - is he the chap who won the G4?

Rudi Thoelen won the last G4 Challenge - doesn't look anything like him. Nearest looking competitor is Shinichi Yoshimoto, but I don't think it's him either.

Well of course it's Sven - this hugely famous person that only trainspotter seems to know!! ;);)

How do I know it's Sven, by trainspotter's Belgium National post. Otherwise I have no idea who the **** he is :P

I do know of a very famous Sven though in off-roading circles. You'll have to speak to Simonr about it over a few beers to find out who he is though. ;)

Steve

Hang on (I may be completely wrong )

He was one of three chaps I was introduced to, that set up all the corprate stuff for LR and he was one of the old school from the camel organisation side of things doing path finding and stuff. He know works on the same type thing for the G4 but its much less work.

Trainspotter, the only thing famous about Sven Gerarts is he writes for the LRO he is the Belgium correspondent. Oh and he put soap in the water fountain, you met some one a lot more famous than him and missed an opportunity.

Jules, did you go to Bosnia with him on the Aid Run with LRO?

Peter

Actually his name is Sven Geeraerts and he writes for LRO. A really nice chap. I'm surprised so many of you didn't know who he was.

Intelligentsia? I don't think so.

I'm sure he's a thoroughly decent sort of chap but writing a dull page in LRO about the landy scene in Belgium does NOT make you famous. I can however see that you are easily impressed ;) Did he tell you that he's famous ? You know, you really shouldn't believe everything people tell you.

Intelligentsia? Probably not

Mo :D