Galvanising list for 90

I’ve got the below down for blasting and galvanising, anything else I’ve missed?

I’m not planning to do the axle casings as it will mean I can get those built up while I’m waiting, and I’ve never had any rust problems with those. I was thinking perhaps the suspension arms? They are solid forged steel so I’d have thought not really susceptible to rust under normal conditions, plus I’d have to remove the galv in places to fit the bushes. 

• Chassis
  • Bulkhead
  • Bulkhead to chassis brackets
  • Seatbelt to chassis brackets 
  • Sill members
  • Gearbox mounts
  • Removable crossmember
  • Tub cappings
  • Tow bar
  • Front slam panel & braces
  • Bonnet frame

What about the exhaust mount brackets, front inner wings even?, the brackets that steady the B post from the tub, bumper?, A frame (at least do the crows feet if not the rest) fuel tank mounts, rear shock mounts, turrets, radiator frame, bracket for the header tank (OK I'm running out of ideas now) fuel filler neck....

• Like 1

Battery box is worth doing,  IIRC just drill the rivets out from the seat box.

I basically galved everything steel including wheel arches etc. 

I didn't do the axle casings like you mentioned (had concerns of them possibly moving out of true) nor the hockey sticks etc. Just had those items shot blasted and primered then a few coats of galv paint and top coat. 

HTH 👍

G🙂

• Like 1

Any steps you have fitted.

The braces for the rear wings from the tub floor.  The rear door lock retaining strips (with the captive nuts or captive bolts, usually anodised but that rusts through).  

Radiator/intercooler mounting frame.