ARB Bull Bar

Is that a load of Bull Sh*t......................

.......along the side of the car?

I saw a coach that hit a camel doing 120kph in Saudi......not much left of the camel and it wrote off the coach killing the driver at teh same time.

I don't think any form of bull bar/winch bumper call em' what you will... could withstand hitting a beast of size at 60mph anyway.

I know the coaches in Oz have those big Roo catchers up front don't they. I was on a coach going from Sidney to Surfers...with a driver called 'Barry the Basher' on account of he didn't slow down for Roo's on the road! Nutter!

Ask for your money back as the thing is obviously not fit for purpose.

If you were in the Australian outback hundreds of miles, and many days walk from anywhere with a diasbled vehicle, you would probably die. :huh:

Roo bars are intended for one original purpose.....to save your radiator.

That is exactly what this Roo Bar did. As you can see in the picture, the radiator was not touched and the Land Rover occupants were able to drive back to safety. If it were not for the Roo Bar the radiator would have been smeared over the engine and the Land Rover going nowhere. The driver and passengers could then have been in a life threatening situation......

.......which is exactly why they are so popular in Australia. ;)

Cheery Bye. :)

• 3 months later...