Seven Sisters 4

Dave,

Put TeamNutter down for three vehicles please (myself, TroddenMasses and Tom Curtis) - we'll all have winches this time so hopefully no repeat of last time's epic recovery.

John

If you do make a repeat performance you will be left to fend for yourself once pictures have been taken. We will all stand around and watch, whilst making rude and derisory comments (so nothing new there then)

Sign on on the J33P website

Remembered me cheque book and have registered. Looking forward to it. Also thinking of booking the Clyro weekend at Baskerville Hall. Was up there the other week helping to lay out an RTV course with Wye and Welsh RC. Lovely site and crying out for a few punches.

Gary,, yep, would be good to sort the "Famous Five" again,, think we all learned a lot last time !!

It would as it was superb last time, I had much fun - especially watching Tim crossing the river B)

But... We're bring the 'other half' of our team this time (another battered rangie! :blink::rolleyes: ) ...so six might be a few too many! :( Can we resurrect the team of 5 in the bar ;) and just follow you guys at a distance on site? :huh:

Gary,, yep, would be good to sort the "Famous Five" again,, think we all learned a lot last time !!

It would as it was superb last time, I had much fun - especially watching Tim crossing the river B)

But... We're bring the 'other half' of our team this time (another battered rangie! :blink::rolleyes: ) ...so six might be a few too many! :( Can we resurrect the team of 5 in the bar ;) and just follow you guys at a distance on site? :huh:

Mark Hankin has n't finshed his rangie has he?

after speaking with Tim today may give this ago, either in vehicle if i can get in a team or biatching for someone.

so firstly:

anyone need another vehicle for a team

or failing that anyone need a biatch for the event?

Mark Hankin has n't finshed his rangie has he?

Sadly not :( It's a different Mark with a different Rangie coming to Seven Sisters! I was hoping to persuade Mr Hankin to come, but the Rangie won't be ready and he's 'retired' the 90 from off-roading. Poor excuse if you ask me! :rolleyes::D

Well folks, as you know from old and from LRA, the fourth visit to 7S is happening over the weekend of the 19th and 20th of November 2005.

Once again the hosts are J33P (www.j33p.org) with myself and the rest of the Unusual Suspects setting up some Punches, Maxi-trials and rock crawls. There will also be a couple of new ideas floating around for the next event.

You can camp but Craig-y-nos Castle will be where most of us will stay. Angela Royston of J33P has this to say:

"Have booked both dormorties for Friday and Saturday nights at present on the basis that I will confirm exact numbers nearer the time. As I could not give an indication of numbers, other than very vague, I was not able to negotiate down from the rate of £20pppn for B&B. There is a wedding on for Saturday which will mean we cannot get a meal at the place itself but am sure we will be able to sort something out depending on numbers etc. We are Ok for breakfast both days. As people register for the event, I will contact them direct to find out what they want to do about accommodation and then create a list of who is doing what and provide information for those who want to stay elsewhere. "

All info for booking is on the J33P website but ask anyone who has been to the previous events for details!

Seems like a load of you have faulty PC's, seeing as how few of you have actually signed on! You need to go to the J33P site and register, then sign on.