"Its Official"

I iz 2 :lol:

I woz at tech collage tonite doin me weld'n course wiv some ovver gezzers yeah ?

with my Base ball back on back to front at a jaunty angle, dragged me jeans crotch down low so the crotch is 12" below where it should be, said "Sorted" a lot " and "Sweet" and fitted right in. :P

Growing me hair long will be a prob tho :unsure: erm, .........growing it at all is a prob :lol:

From my 1st lessons my thoughts are "Is 12 weeks 2 hours each week going to do it" ? :lol:

DO NOT ANSWER That :ph34r:

I'll see how I am after the course re TIG AC DC welding :huh:

Nige

Respect Aay

Guest WALFY

Which college are you studting at? I take it you get to go to the student bar and have deep meaningfull conversations about things that interest the yooooof of today :D

Guest WALFY

Obviously he has realised his shortcomings and gone back to college. I on the other hand will never see my own failings and will never need to return to school :) . Spelling being 1 of my strengths ;)

with my Base ball back on back to front at a jaunty angle, dragged me jeans crotch down low so the crotch is 12" below where it should be, said "Sorted" a lot " and "Sweet" and fitted right in. :P

Nige,

at your age, pulling your trousers down 12" probably means they are at a waist height rather than armpit doesn't it? :D

S

Just to repeat someone above, where are you doing it?

Horsham only seems to have basket weaving & stuff like that! Having a grown-up actually 'teach' one to weld might be quite worthwhile. Better than supposed 'grown-ups' just taking the tiddle out of it.

Si

Which college are you studting at? I take it you get to go to the student bar and have deep meaningfull conversations about things that interest the yooooof of today :D

No, no, no! You've missed the point! Student bar = cheap beer! ;)

So, where are you doing the course then, Nige? I know you had trouble finding one....

dont bother doing the mig course at Dollis Hill (London) did it 2 years ago and 2 tutors trying to teach 30 blokes, mig ,tig and gas all at the same time = chaos...plus if you ran out of mig wire they told you to use another machine because they didn't have any rolls of wire to replenish your machine and you spent most of the night looking throught the scrap bin to find some metal with less than 10 welds on it as they had run out of metal !!!

Good move with the course Nige - but not so good on the fasion.... waistband rideheight minus 12" is ground level on you surely? :ph34r:

Having a grown-up actually 'teach' one to weld might be quite worthwhile. Better than supposed 'grown-ups' just taking the tiddle out of it.

Si

:huh: ?