It really doesnt hurt you know

istruggle2gate11

Noticed a high influx of newbies just recently......

Whilst I welcome them with open arms, please put your location in your profile.

A small gripe I know, but how many times do we see the "where are you?" question?

This also goes for existing subscribers!

We are a friendly bunch, Im suspicious of people who hide behind the keyboard!

Noticed a high influx of newbies just recently......

Whilst I welcome them with open arms, please put your location in your profile.

A small gripe I know, but how many times do we see the "where are you?" question?

This also goes for existing subscribers!

We are a friendly bunch, Im suspicious of people who hide behind the keyboard!

Rog

I`m with you on this one, it only takes a minute to put your location on and it makes it easy for peeps to get an idea about the location, incase they want to offer to go round and assist or sell or buy.

Come on those secretive ones, location please.

Be proud, own up to where your from

Russ

All you orrible lot are oop norf, only myself and Jim Attrill are down south and even Jim is a bit north for my liking :)

Is there anyone more south than you?

I'd guess that more south from you would mean going up north via the 'other' way...

That's easy

All you orrible lot are oop norf, only myself and Jim Attrill are down south and even Jim is a bit north for my liking :)

Hey bogmonster, bit of a spin-off question - but what is the vehicle theft rate down there? Is it near zero?

• 4 months later...
I agree, It's always refreshing to see someone else who isn't in the South West........ :D;)

Jas

I'm not - midlander here - although originally from the South - is Dorset South or South West????

They really upset you, didn't they Les :blink:

Location is good, keeps up the north/south divide :ph34r:

I'm southern, the mrs is from yorkshire, which according to her is not northern it yorkshire......

I would like to see Members locations too, just the nearest town or city & County & Country will be more than sufficent, so don't be shy.

Just done...

Cheers, now we know

the Galaxy

aka chocolate bar :lol:

I though the Galaxy was in the universe - or was it in the garage having a service

as for the chocolate bar - that'll be in my belly :lol:

I'm not - midlander here - although originally from the South - is Dorset South or South West????

I'm southern, the mrs is from yorkshire, which according to her is not northern it yorkshire......

Just done...

She's quite right. Yorkshire is the center of the universe, everywhere else is relative to it's direction from Yorkshire........... :P