The first and latest pic you have of your current car

white90

Fresh from the farm, and back when we used to get summers!

convertable3.jpg

and yes, I did notice I'd forgotten to put something back on before driving ;)

Finally...

muddy2.jpg

It's now a black hardtop, saw it for sale late last year but I can't find any photos of it anywhere...

Haven't got any really old ones of the 110 on this computer. By the time this one had been taken it had gained the roofbars (now gone), snorkel (now modified) and 255/85x16s (having started on 265/75x16s then 31/10.50x15s).

110.jpg

Took this one 5 minutes ago. Sat a bit bum up at the moment as its empty whilst I re-jig the inside a bit.

110Mar08.jpg

Not changed much really in 8 years. Well a few more dents maybe ;)

Will :)

Mark

Not impressed at all. In both pics your co-driver is stood still :o . Surely he should be a blur in both pics :P:P

Mark's co-driver was actually taking the picture!!! Where's the 'up yours Walfy' smilie when you need it!!! I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to use it regularly!!! :lol:

Anyway... My last toy before:

SilverRR1.JPG

And after (during a trip to 7 Sisters):

P1010012.JPG

But it's now been replaced by a 90 that I don't have any pictures of yet!!

Mark's co-driver was actually taking the picture!!! Where's the 'up yours Walfy' smilie when you need it!!! I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to use it regularly!!! :lol:

:lol: Can i have a 'up yours Walfy' smilie as well :ph34r:

From this...............

Ian,

Did the neighbours make you build the fence after they saw it arrive on your drive ?? :lol:

The amount of shrub growth might also hint at there being some time between piccies 2 and 3... :P

(Said the chap from within his glass house.....)

Ian,

Did the neighbours make you build the fence after they saw it arrive on your drive ?? :lol:

The amount of shrub growth might also hint at there being some time between piccies 2 and 3... :P

(Said the chap from within his glass house.....)

The 1st pic was 2002 ................ I replacing the fence at the same time ....56 metres to the bottom of the garden !

The last pic was 2006 .................. the growth BTW is honeysuckle .............. everything grows like crazy with climate we have here............

Ian

Guest WALFY
I'll have one as well please

MArk - does that mean when you are codriving for David you will always be a blurrrrrr?

Of course. Being as fit as I am :o

110Mar08.jpg

Now that is a nice looking truck. Every time I see a 'commercial' station wagon I'm taken with just how practical they look - the best of both worlds in terms of ability to carry people and 'stuff'. If a Series hard top came my way cheaply enough I'd be very tempted to do this to mine.