What i wanted for Christmas

Dunc

The wife asked me to email her a list of things (ie the exact thing, to avoid errors) i wanted for Christmas.

I sent her this and she told me it was too expensive.

110-g4-52_lrg3.jpg

Anyone want to buy a 'J' plate 3.5 V8i Disco for £20k so i can buy the 110?

Happy Chrimbo everybody.

The wife asked me to email her a list of things (ie the exact thing, to avoid errors) i wanted for Christmas.

I sent her this and she told me it was too expensive.

110-g4-52_lrg3.jpg

Anyone want to buy a 'J' plate 3.5 V8i Disco for £20k so i can buy the 110?

Happy Chrimbo everybody.

:ph34r: Not capturing thread but anyone knows part number :huh: to the WARN WINCH COVER on that ugly truck :P ? DOH (hitting my lip for that comment) :lol:

:ph34r: Not capturing thread but anyone knows part number :huh: to the WARN WINCH COVER on that ugly truck :P ? DOH (hitting my lip for that comment) :lol:

Ralph (Western) knows every part number in the universe, so once he turns up you're in!

be quicker to ring the main dealer as my parts book is 240 miles away from my present location. or go online & do a google search for it.

I thought you'd taken to remembering them all these days Ralph.....

Is it in a Joe Public reference parts list anywhere (Rave / EPC) or Land Rover specific.. Just wondering if we might help while you are away.

Neil

she didnt talk to me for a day.

I used to get that treatment... After a while it loses the novelty factor.... Then they start talking to you again !!

I went the "second credit card" route to hide the costs of Land Rover ownership a little... Not to be advised for the faint hearted...

When they find out they talk at you for hours.....

Ralph, I'll check my Rave disks later and see if I can help... Sure I have images on the hard drives somewhere....

Neil

Always good for a scream or 3

Ah yes, when they hold up the order confirmation letter and enquire "What's this?" you know it's going to be one of 'those' conversations...

God forbid if you ask if those boots/jeans/handbag/top/coat/gloves/scarf/earrings are new though.

Ah yes, when they hold up the order confirmation letter and enquire "What's this?" you know it's going to be one of 'those' conversations...

God forbid if you ask if those boots/jeans/handbag/top/coat/gloves/scarf/earrings are new though.

Yesterday I got the sob story that my daughters (2 and 4mths) were getting me "something lovely" for Christmas, but the suppliers had not replied. So this morning my daughters bought me some truck seats from Trakkers.

Result !!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hi dantd5,

I have got one of the warn winch covers, will dig it out and see if there is a part number on it.

Andy

Hi Andy - thanks and that would be well appreciated!!

Lately mine keeps visiting the garage regularly getting her gardening equipments. Those unwelcoming visits to my territory has led to discoveries and retrieval of old receipts from various LR shops ;) ... :o It is enough to get me shunned for 2 days!! I wish they could understand! Lately I rush home and get all my packages fast and hide them in a well secured tool box before she comes from work!!

Same when the reciepts 'appear' you forgotten you'd hidden, ....or the real winner

when she sees an E-Mail come in and reads it - and the e-mail is a confirmation with your

purchase - and the ££££s is on there........

That's where a separate web mail address comes in useful...... :ph34r:

Lately I rush home and get all my packages fast and hide them in a well secured tool box before she comes from work!!

Alternative delivery address is useful there, either work, or a sympathetic fellow LR owner