Howlin Wolf Round 1

Anybody want any bits from Gwyn Lewis give him a call as I shall be calling in on him Sat am before coming down, picking some bits up anyway.

I highly recommend these:-

Intercom sets

They take a lot of stress out of off roading as you don't need to shout to each other.

Gwyn was telling me this morning that the next batch of these he gets in stock will have to go up in price.

:blink: Well im a bit confused and fear i have forgotton something as my car is on the trailer and ready to go. Hey i even ran it through an MOT! ( yes i know, just thought why not) Perhaps i was not radical enough with the grinder (Boothy) as it has been done for a short while now. We shall see what falls off this year!!!!! Rob, Orange or Lemon?

:blink: Well im a bit confused and fear i have forgotton something as my car is on the trailer and ready to go. Hey i even ran it through an MOT! ( yes i know, just thought why not) Perhaps i was not radical enough with the grinder (Boothy) as it has been done for a short while now. We shall see what falls off this year!!!!! Rob, Orange or Lemon?

Thongs........ :ph34r:

Anybody want any bits from Gwyn Lewis give him a call as I shall be calling in on him Sat am before coming down, picking some bits up anyway.

I highly recommend these:-

Intercom sets

They take a lot of stress out of off roading as you don't need to shout to each other.

Gwyn was telling me this morning that the next batch of these he gets in stock will have to go up in price.

We highly recommend these also, we will be using them tommorow :)