Forum Stickers

jjojjas

lr4x4%20sticker.jpg

Here we have it ladies & gents, the lr4x4.com sticker skillfully applied to the freshly painted side of the 110. Not only does it break up the vast expanse of blue aluminium that makes up the side of my landy, but since applying the stickers I have noticed several interesting occurences.........

Since applying the stickers I have NEVER slept alone! There has always been a woman in my bed with me every night!.......admittedly it is my wife, but its a start.....

Since applying the stickers I was immediately more fertile! Its true, I only had half the second sticker on and my wife came outside to tell me she was pregnant! AFTER ONLY ONE AND A HALF STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since applying the stickers I have noticed the top speed of the landy to steadily increase to 120 MPH, this of course has its down-side.......fuel consumption has dropped to 52 MPG.

..and finally, since applying the stickers I have also noted that when I cut someone up in traffice, they can find me online easily and flame me................ Still, it saves them having to follow me home and beat me senseless.

Has anyone noted any other proven effects of the forum sticker? For example, does potency increase if I stick it on the front of the landy??

Jas :blink:

Since applying the stickers I was immediately more fertile! Its true, I only had half the second sticker on and my wife came outside to tell me she was pregnant! AFTER ONLY ONE AND A HALF STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Jas, nice one ;)

Chris

Well finally got arround to putting mine on at the weekend (Disco still to do)

I like the one on the OSR panel, fits just perfect.

med_gallery_9_1_363567.jpg

Not quite so sure about this one though. Bit low and now I'll need one for the other side.

med_gallery_9_1_264395.jpg

Like Geoff I don't really do stickers and those I have fitted to date are to cover missing paint so positioning is alreayd decided.

• 2 weeks later...