B@@@@y Scrapiron

simonr

I have a feeling some may make an appearance at AWDC Howling Wolf Events in 2008 - now without the issues they had last time :lol: , as I belive it got quite heated and a bit embarssing for some of the AWDC Officials who were piggy in the middle ..... when Scrapion were involved

Wonder if it would be possible to get a pic of a entrnat 4x4 in LRO/ LRE etc with one of those on it ?

Puts a whole new Meaning on "2008 Challenge" - Christ - I'd even buy a mag to see that :):hysterical:

Nige

I have two on the Bishtail B) and two "spares" on the shelf.

I am willing to part with them (the spares that is :D) to the highest bidder (to Tony's Gin Fund the forum coffers) by close of play (say 10pm) tomorrow night.....

...offers on a £20 note please! :lol:

I have a feeling some may make an appearance at AWDC Howling Wolf Events in 2008 - now without the issues they had last time :lol: , as I belive it got quite heated and a bit embarssing for some of the AWDC Officials who were piggy in the middle ..... when Scrapion were involved

Wonder if it would be possible to get a pic of a entrnat 4x4 in LRO/ LRE etc with one of those on it ?

Puts a whole new Meaning on "2008 Challenge" - Christ - I'd even buy a mag to see that :):hysterical:

Nige

there is in LRM on Nicks truck from one of my events they are just impossible to see!!!!

Simon

Was tryin to get to the bottom of the thread before adding my support, but it is going too fast!

Glad to see the amazing support you have on here, and having dealt with you, can understand why.

The support and assistance you provide is second to none, and as soon as I have a new rear wing fitted will be putting the X eng sticker on.

I am also up for the anti scrap iron stickers and shirts..

Good luck for the future mate

Unfortunately the person that had the stickers made hasn't been on the site for quite a while. I've had a few requests for them as well and have parted with a few of my spares. I'll get a price on getting some more made if ther demand for them is there?

Les.

Les I believe there has been a shortage after the '06 LRO show. The fact that the Scrap Iron stand opening late the one of the mornings was also pure coincidence :D