Can we confirm yet

Godlykepower

Maybe Colin is trying to lull us all into a false sense of security with having the prices on show?!

If you have a look through some of the pictures, especially in the winch bumper section, there are some pictures that look very, very similiar to those on the old Scorpion site.

Is that rusty orange coloured 2007 Defender, not the one that they did up when they released all the tread plate for the Puma bonnet? It looks exactly like I remember it?

Actually, I think I have answered my own question......

If you do a Google search for "Scorpion Racing Cache" .....one of the first results shown is titled "Extreme 4x4 Ltd.", but the URL is www.scorpionracing.co.uk

Cheeky b.stard! How many times can he keep doing this?!

So given that by the looks of it, the products they sell are mostly well known big name products, even if they've been rebranded "extreme", and the prices seem pretty reasonable for the few items i've flicked thru, what exactly is the problem with this company?

Do a search and read up, it's not a debate that will be given any further airtime on here.

For what it's worth I had heard that Durite the very well respected electrical components manufacturer from Harwich are apparently backing Extreme 4x4.

Let's hope their good reputation is not sullied by any connection with the former Scorpion Racing management and their indefensible business ethics.

John

So given that by the looks of it, the products they sell are mostly well known big name products, even if they've been rebranded "extreme", and the prices seem pretty reasonable for the few items i've flicked thru, what exactly is the problem with this company?

This has been covered many times on this site before. Just do a search on Scrapiron or scorpion on this site and all will become plain.

Edited : (just beaten to the response!)

lol, i see what you mean....

Extreme 4x4 Ltd PRODUCTS

Home · Products · SUSPENSION · EXTREME TUBULAR BUMPERS · MARLOW WINCH ROPES · RECOVERY · PROTECTION · AIR FILTERS & SNORKELS · EXHAUSTS · ELECTRICAL ...

www.scorpionracing.co.uk/ -

Don't Really Know much About it, But heard Colin Now Works For Extrem4x4ltd Not the owner But ye Its Scorpion Racing With a name Change :lol:

When i Emailed a Couple Months ago and asked They said They have nothing to do with Scorpion Racing, Completely Different Company Just sell Some (All) of the products Scorpion Used to Sell,

Just Makes you Laugh Doesn't it :lol: