Thought I should alert you about No Fear Off Road

M&S

That post about him changing his name, that was changed in 2014, he was working with his dad until nov/oct last year. I would imagine his dad is still funding this new business/making money from it somewhere along the line!

Well, truth be told, I am turning 40 this year.

I generally see the very best in people, and honestly do believe anyone can change..... but where there is a very good chance of people with a lot less money than Edward being ripped off then you can sometimes only say what you see... unless proved otherwise of course, and someone just defending themselves on Faceache is not enough, not yet :)

If at all possible, people like him who willingly deceive and con folk out of sheer greed should be shot, he has money enough and if he doesn't then he should look at his lifestyle to find economic solutions.

Besides, you can bet before long he'll try and scam the wrong guy and get a gallon of petrol through his letterbox followed by a match. Not that I condone such behaviour, but sometimes lessons must be learned, the courts and lawyers are not exactly doing sterling work with helping mend his ways?

I believe he may now be trading as Ministry 4x4 Limited on ebay (mins4uk16).

He has also been removed from one of the Facebook groups he was active on. See picture for the innocent till proven guilty, although I would add at least one person has stepped up to say he hasn't received the roll cage he paid for 5 weeks ago by bank transfer ....

post-25689-0-84066200-1456695760_thumb.png

I'm thinking, and hoping, that something will come of all that....

In the mean time, as this is just selling a chassis with ID, but no suspension, engine, gearbox or axles, I reported this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/land-rover-defender-puma-110-chassis-with-ID-few-in-stock-/111913009656?hash=item1a0e8901f8:g:IOYAAOSwqYBWoic~

Bowie, anything strike you as strange about this picture from one of the Pumas he has for sale?

post-25689-0-78303200-1456698648_thumb.jpg

Edit: Of course we won't mention the fact that it's a 1949 2 1/4 petrol Puma either ;)

HSL 214 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/land-rover-defender-90-puma-2-4-tdci-hard-top-boost-alloys-rimney-red-electrics-/111901864243

I'm impressed! Wabbits clearly have better eyesight than me!

I agree than looks too dodgy to be a coincidence in this case.

Perhaps the Police should have a quick look at the serial numbers before it's sold? Better than after & the buyer potentially loose everything!

Si

PS His two items of feedback are interesting. Both from the same person, who has only three feedback points and the same command of spelling as the seller

• 1 month later...

I've bought a LHD Puma bulkhead complete with dash of him a few months ago.

He didn't want to ship it, I should collect so that sounded thrustworthy. So I paid him the money and sent a courier. When the courier arrived the bulkhead wasn't ready. They told the courier that they didn't understand why I sent my own courier while they had offered to ship it to me.. He should come back the next day. Next day the courier arrives but they said the bulkhead was somewhere in the back now and the couldn't reach it and he had to wait. AFter an hour my courier left. A week later he went to collect the bulkhead again and it was ready, all wrapped up in black plastic.
Ofcourse I had to pay my courier three times now..

When the bulkhead arrived here in Holland I found out there was only a bulkhead, and the outer shell of the dash, but all important parts, the parts that we bought the bulkhead for were missing. All smaller plastic bit missing, no heater, no airco, no clocks, nothing.
After complaining to Edward Barrington he offered to send me the missing parts. After asking for them every day for a few weeks he said they were collected and on there way to me. Ofcourse nothing had arrived. So I started contacting him again. I have asked him everyday for a tracking number for weeks and everyday he said he had forgotten about it and he would send it to me the next day from work. After another two weeks he said the parts would be collected that week and he would send it with express delivery. After asking for a tracking number he said that on this economy delivery there was no tracking possible. Ofcourse I never expected the missing parts to arrive, but I will take all possible measures to make him sorry..

Edward Barrington

Hi I'm sorry I will send everything tomorrow will stick it on a express delivery service thanks

29-2-2016 20:46

Paul Stroink

ok

·

29-2-2016 20:46

Edward Barrington

· 2 maart

·

2-3-2016 12:58

Paul Stroink

did the courier collect the parts?

· 2 maart

·

2-3-2016 19:28

Edward Barrington

Booked for tomorrow thanks

·

2-3-2016 21:15

Paul Stroink

Ok. Thanks..I' ll check in again tomorrow

·

2-3-2016 21:16

Edward Barrington

Yes it's booked to be collected tomorrow thanks

· 3 maart

·

3-3-2016 18:44

Paul Stroink

Did they collect today?

·

3-3-2016 21:11

Edward Barrington

Yes

10-3-2016 13:06

Paul Stroink

Hi Edward, when will the courier arrive here? Could you tell me what company you have used, then I can call them to ask when they will arrive..

· 10 maart

·

10-3-2016 20:18

Edward Barrington

Hi I have all details at work I will let you know tomorrow thanks

11-3-2016 19:58

Paul Stroink

did you find the details?

·

11-3-2016 20:31

Edward Barrington

Hi it's going off Monday I have booked collection with Dhl for Monday

·

11-3-2016 20:59

Paul Stroink

Ok..please sent me the tracking number on monday. .

11-3-2016 21:20

Edward Barrington

Ok I will

·

11-3-2016 23:23

Paul Stroink

It is taking very long now.. you said it was collected over a week ago.. and now again next monday. So it will take another few days before it will be here. I appreciate you need to do your best to get rid of the bad name of fear4x4 but this is not helping.

·

11-3-2016 23:58

Edward Barrington

I am sorry about this I will make sure it goes off Monday

14-3-2016 17:21

Paul Stroink

Hi Edward, do you have the DHL tracking number for me?

· 14 maart

·

14-3-2016 21:00

Edward Barrington

Hi yes all sent I will text it to you when at work tomorrow

·

14-3-2016 21:15

Paul Stroink

Ok..

15-3-2016 8:07

Paul Stroink

Please don't forget about my tracking number today..

·

15-3-2016 8:21

Edward Barrington

· 15 maart

·

15-3-2016 16:52

Paul Stroink

did you find the number?

· 16 maart

·

16-3-2016 6:56

Paul Stroink

?

16-3-2016 8:44

Edward Barrington

Yes it's at work I will message it over today

·

16-3-2016 8:47

Paul Stroink

OK...

16-3-2016 10:21

Paul Stroink

are you at work already?

16-3-2016 20:07

Edward Barrington

Sorry mate please call tomorrow for tracking info

·

16-3-2016 21:26

Paul Stroink

better through facebook please..

·

16-3-2016 21:26

Edward Barrington

Ok I will tomorrow afternoon thanks

17-3-2016 6:00

Paul Stroink

Please don't forget about my tracking number today..

· 17 maart

·

17-3-2016 21:22

Paul Stroink

did you find the number?

·

17-3-2016 22:45

Edward Barrington

Yes it's at work I'll message it to you tomorrow

·

17-3-2016 22:46

Paul Stroink

Yes, you have said that 10 ten times now, but you never do...

·

17-3-2016 22:47

Edward Barrington

Can you call me tomorrow day please

Paul Stroink

I have no time for calling, I need it in writing...I've been waiting for over a month now for my parts. That's long enough. I've given you enough chances to find a solution now.

17-3-2016 23:05

Edward Barrington

I have posted your parts, I will email you tomorrow evening ok I will write a note now to remind me ok

·

17-3-2016 23:06

Paul Stroink

I've send you numerous reminders. Tomorrow will be my last day that I'll wait. I get parts from the UK all the time, DHL takes two or three days, If the had collected I should receive today or tomorrow...

·

17-3-2016 23:07

Edward Barrington

Ok I will send them over tomorrow evening about 8/9pm thanks

17-3-2016 23:34

Edward Barrington

Please remove your Facebook comments now, I will chase your parts tomorrow and send tracking info tomorrow evening I promise, your parts are on there way just on economy delivery,

· 18 maart

·

18-3-2016 6:19

Paul Stroink

I'll post a follow up on Facebook as soons as I have received the parts, and there are no missing parts on my dash. I'll then tell everybody I have received everything after all. If I don't receive the parts I will inform the police together with some other people from facecook, because the police will do more if there are more people complaining..

· 19 maart

·

19-3-2016 7:30

Paul Stroink

still no tracking info..

·

19-3-2016 8:12

Edward Barrington

Parcel has been sent will arrive sometime next week, don't have a tracking number just a booking reference number it was sent economy delivery,

19-3-2016 20:09

Edward Barrington

Your parcel has been send please don't keep slating me online im not on the group to defend myself and all your parts are on there way

Also I don't have any landys for sale

19-3-2016 22:25

Edward Barrington

Ok well parts are on there way please can you stop saying things as it's on it's way thanks

24-3-2016 8:09

Edward Barrington

Why the black mail, I sent your parcel economy delivery with apc which send via Dhl why don't you contact them yourself for delivery update?

· 24 maart

·

24-3-2016 11:59

Paul Stroink

hi, at 19-2 you said you would out it on a express delivery. on 3-3 you said it has been collected. at 11-3 you said it would be collected bij dhl on monday. But you haven'given me a tracking number so I cannot call DHL. If you give me your contact number at APC I will call them..