Free safety glasses!

Are you guys submitting eye related photos with your applications?

Are you compliant with the Terms and Conditions (which don't make it mandatory you upload a 'before' photo)?

You are the only person in your company making the application?

Terms & Conditions

1. This offer is available to companies in the UK & Ireland only, except companies which previously applied for and/or received 3Mâ„¢ Eyewear Free Trial(s) between 21st September 2009 and 31st December 2009.

2. Samples can be requested on the website www.3Meyecatchingprotection.co.uk

3. This offer is valid for registered UK companies only.

4. Maximum of one free trial per company.

5. Maximum of three free pairs per company

6. The number of spectacles trialed is at the discretion of 3M.

7. Offer available while stocks last.

8. Application for trials will be accepted between 1st April 2010 and 30th June 2010.

9. 3M will not be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused, arising as a result of lost or delayed elivery of the free trial products or damage thereto.

10. Free samples will be sent out within 30 days of receiving an enquiry.

11. Samples will be sent in the post to the address supplied

12. Promoter is 3M UK Plc, 3M Centre, Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8HT.

13. By entering this promotion you agree that your details may be shared with one of our distributors, Eurosafe Ltd, Unit 8 The Maltings, Narborough, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE32, 1ST.

Prize Draw Terms and Conditions

13. The prize draw is for 1 Sony W220 Digital Camera and 50 3Mâ„¢ Eyewear Clinics. The winner will receive the camera and one 3Mâ„¢ Eyewear Clinic, 49 runners up will win a 3Mâ„¢ Eyewear Clinic each only.

14. Entries for the prize draw will close on 30th June 2010.

15. This free prize draw is valid for registered UK companies only.

16. Winners of the prize draw will be contacted by telephone during July 2010.

17. Entry into the prize draw is automatic on application for free samples of spectacles during the application period. Any companies which previously applied for and/or received 3Mâ„¢ Eyewear Free Trial(s) between 21st September 2009 and 31st December 2009 will not be eligible for the draw.

18. Entry into the draw is free.

19. 3M employees are not eligible to enter the prize draw.

20. The draw will be made independently during July 2010.

21. The person who requests the free spectacles on behalf of the company will be entered into the draw.

22. There is no cash alternative available to the prizes.

23. The Promoter is 3M United Kingdom PLC, 3M Centre, Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8HT.

24. The Promoter reserves the right to change the prizes at their discretion.

Regards,

• 3 weeks later...

I have my glasses.

They arrived this morning. For some strange reason they sent me two pairs in two huge padded envelopes and the same letter and business card enclosed.

Not complaining though it's nice to have a freebie, twice.

Not used my locktite yet.

They arrived this morning. For some strange reason they sent me two pairs in two huge padded envelopes and the same letter and business card enclosed.

I got sent two identical pairs in separate identical envelopes too! :) :)

No complaints from me either!

• 2 weeks later...

I have just got back after a long stint working away to find two pairs of glasses biggrin.gif..... although I got my glue also Mrs S never got hers.....

Jason.