Tray back project

You obviously had a busy monday morning, ..............

..................wot did you do the rest of the week ? :hysterical:

Before I put my coat on

I do hope you did a full structural analysis with a solid works program :ph34r:

Lovely work in all seriousness

Nige :)

I.T.R.O 7 hours in total so far about the same again to finish the bulkhead and canvas oh and the crapy LR wiring for the rear end. (i just did a quick cut and shut to get it rolling for the time being)

"full structural analysis" i am sure there will be a few come along and "TRY" and pick holes in it but hey you always get a few "f**k-wits".

Chris

Well now the rear axle is finaly sorted (well it better be) making room for the rear tyres is back on the agenda. At the mo I'm looking at ways I can modify the wheel boxes and keep everything conceled behind the existing outer skin. Maybe you could pm me a guide price for a rear hoop and stays supply and fit to replace my existing mil roll hoop with something solid as a base to work from?

Well now the rear axle is finaly sorted (well it better be) making room for the rear tyres is back on the agenda. At the mo I'm looking at ways I can modify the wheel boxes and keep everything conceled behind the existing outer skin. Maybe you could pm me a guide price for a rear hoop and stays supply and fit to replace my existing mil roll hoop with something solid as a base to work from?

PM sent.

Chris

bloody hell , i last seen that disapearing thru the gate in llansillin on the back of a trailer sunday nite just as your name was called for a prize :)

meant to come over to see you but never got a chance during the day

bloody hell , i last seen that disapearing thru the gate in llansillin on the back of a trailer sunday nite just as your name was called for a prize :)

meant to come over to see you but never got a chance during the day

Yep we had to get going,my 3 year old girl had to much sun and turned into devil child.What did i miss out on?

Chris

looking very sweet shame do it to such a tidy 90 but like u say things must evolve to get better!!

Got to TRY and stay in front,tray backs arnt a new idea just there isnt many over here yet.The main 2 reasons for doing it where to firsty save on body damage but also to save a great deal of weight.

Chris

this maybe a silly question.. where is the spare going to sit? and what about the strops/shackles etc etc..

this isn't a complaint or anything negative just curious... as its something myself and Adrain have been toying with..

I still dig on Retro B)

Chris Ive got a trayback bulkhead from a Hi Cap if you're interested ?

this maybe a silly question.. where is the spare going to sit? and what about the strops/shackles etc etc..

this isn't a complaint or anything negative just curious... as its something myself and Adrain have been toying with..

Hi Mate

Storage is in the rear bulk head if you look in the "Tray back update" thread you will see the pics of the nearly finished locker.As for the spare it will live on the bottom of the cage stays right above the winch with the waffle boards slotted in around.

;)

Chris