One in a million

Why so much for what is an odd colour heavy spec add on 97 110 ?

:blink:

Nige

1 of only 6 to that spec, original built for a Ranulph Fiennes expedition that didn't proceed, LR used them or some for the 50/50 challenge a few years ago.

I think it's one of those "if you have to ask you'll never understand" sort of things. To me it's the rarity, the uprated spec and the kudos of being linked to Ranulph Fiennes (the god himself).

I was aware of the expedition as it was happening and it drove through Belize in the only month I wasn't there - gutted! Good luck to whoever has that kind of cash lying around...

I think it's one of those "if you have to ask you'll never understand" sort of things.

pretty much sums up Land Rover ownership for me so I can appreciate where your coming from.

Each to their own and god bless those who follow their hearts and not the crowd I say. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Must admit, in photo's I didn't like the colour, but after seeing it in person thought it looked great. I would have snapped it up if I had the money. I guarantee it's a better vehicle than a puma in every way.

Hiding in the tree's at MM punch hunt

post-3730-0-27386700-1307020593_thumb.jpg post-3730-0-13436100-1307020595_thumb.jpg