Panoramic Windows

fozsug

Not to my taste, no more visibility (as far as I can see in the pictures) than a standard window and a far greater area vulnerable to breakage than standard windows. IMHO they might suit the same people who would add a body kit to a Vauxhall Nova just to be different. :)

Chris

the rear pane still slides open,it's slightly recessed so not as smooth as they look from a distance, the body opening looks about the same size as standard windows, so they don't look much of a gain in see through area.

You can have them as a non opening window too Ralph.

They might suit some people but they aren't what I want for my 110, each to their own....

I looked at these a while ago when they first came out, I was looking at putting lockers in the rear sides and replacing the windows, basically you remove your existing windows/frames and bond/stick these to the outside of your truck!! :o I went on to ask about how safe they were breakages etc, the only answer I got back was that you were no more likely to brake them than a standard window, I then said well surely you have more chance of breaking them as there is a bigger surface area and exposed edges which is always the weak point on a laminated window. His answer was that if you used your land rover for off-roading then this may not be the product for you!!!

Jason.