Need a uk source of these

Boro

How can shipping be $70?? I had a chrysler radiator grille shipped from the states a few weeks ago and they only charged $10 shipping, which arrived next day! Shouldn't cost more than four quid for a jiffy back with some fittings in.

If they aren't prepared to post it out at a normal rate for you, could you just book a courier yourself to pick up the order from them and deliver it to you?- I was very impressed with the TNT service.

verminhunter i tried their contact form but its not working so will email them thanks for that, eightpot i know and totally agree something as light as these should only cost a couple of quid to send, this close to xmas could really do with finding a uk supplier if i can

Does anyone know of a company in the uk that either stocks these adapters or can produce them for a reasonable price? readily available in the states but shipping is about $70! and my rr is off the road until i get the pas pipes sorted

http://www.allstarpe...ct.htm?prod=405

thanks guys

If you need a "stop gap" and don't have any luck elsewhere, when I had a similar problem I made up an "adaptor" by cutting the standard pipe and brazing a male hydraulic fitting onto it. My temporary fix has lasted 4 years so far and has outlasted the steering box !

If you need a "stop gap" and don't have any luck elsewhere, when I had a similar problem I made up an "adaptor" by cutting the standard pipe and brazing a male hydraulic fitting onto it. My temporary fix has lasted 4 years so far and has outlasted the steering box !

i did this on my 90 when i fitted my disco engine. i've had no problems

Will try a few hgv places tomorrow i already have a load of emails out waiting for replies, agent nomad i cannot see this particular type of adapter in their catalogue, landy v8 again those arent what im looking for i want them with a male o ring flare fitting one end, zardos tried that no one locally is able to do male o ring flares, yes i could cobble something together but the point of this excercise was to get some adapters which will allow me to run hydraulic hoses that any hydraulic place can make rather than something very custom which if it failed somewhere abroad would leave me with a big headache...

something very custom which if it failed somewhere abroad would leave me with a big headache...

As long as you have the old hose then any hydraulic factor anywhere in the world can string a new pipe between the original fittings. In what we would consider less 'developed' countries they would be able to bodge it together whatever. :)

Chris

I did eventually find a uk source of the m16 adapter but not the m14 so have ordered some from the states, fingers crossed they arrive quickly, the hose i bought from the local hydraulic place (and they knew it was for pas) for the return and the reservoir to pump is oil/air/fuel hose are you saying red 90 driver this is not up to atf?