What The Heck Is Going On?

siggy

So who owns this site is this site having a name change as Trev could say I own the Landrover Addict url and you can't call this site that

or is this site and the other (LRA) site merging

this is all to do with there now being two LRA sites

on still having (at the moment) the old LRE address

this one appeared because the owner of the landrover enthusiast mag wanted it shut. Everybody wanted to keep the forum open so this was created from the ashes of the LRE forum now the LRE forum has done a pheonix and risen from the ashes so these forums are siblings????

So who owns this site is this site having a name change as Trev could say I own the Landrover Addict url and you can't call this site that

or is this site and the other (LRA) site merging

this is all to do with there now being two LRA sites

on still having (at the moment) the old LRE address

IIRC Geoff is this sites owner :D

Suggestion, LRE and LRA Mods - time for jaw jaw, not war war......

I'd have to agree that the admins from LRA and exLRe/LRA don't appear to be working togther to sort out the best forum for all us members. Almost looks like some sort of competition / power struggle from where I'm sat here in the dark :rolleyes:

I can only reiterate what I stated earlier:

Everything is going according to plan and I'm sure you will be pleased at the end result. I can't say more than that, as there is lots more still left to do and it's not for me to address the masses anyway.

Sorry, it's all I can do.

Everything is going according to plan and I'm sure you will be pleased at the end result. I can't say more than that, as there is lots more still left to do and it's not for me to address the masses anyway.

Secret plans - absolutely bloody PATHETIC.

If I wasn't so mindless and individual I'd smack the lot of you round the back of the head and tell you to make friends.

Really annoyed :angry::angry::angry:

Trev (Bigfoot) owns the domain names for LRAddict.com

LRAddict .co.uk, and maybe others.

He is owner and admin of LRE

He is owner of LRA

He also has a paypal account in the LRAddict name.

He also has a bank account in the LRAddict name.

LRA will be absorbed by the old LRE site and they will become one.

I've been sacked as Admin on LRA.

Too much secrecy, and too much silence, I bluddy hated it

Bad planning and the price has been heavy.

You have all been kept in the dark, at least soon all will be known.

Les.

Totally agree with you there Fi.

All these changes happening out of the blue with no warning or explanation and even the exLRE admin seeminly not knowing what's going on. Cloak and dagger stuff will do (is doing?) the forum(s) more harm the RG ever did.

It would be nice to end up with one forum, but how it's done still matters, to me anyway, i don't want there to be a bad smell about the place.

I agree Dave

Hey guys why aren't any of you posting?? You don't have to give us answer if one doesn't exist yet just your view of what's happening.

It's no good none of you posting and staying quiet and this wait and all will be ok **** was ok when we were on LRE forum and you had your reasons for that approach, but not now!!

Steve

Calm down Fi! ;-)

I can see that there could be some delicate negotiations going on to ensure our future which may not benefit from being aired in public.

I have no idea what's hapening - but I don't think waiting a few more days to find out will make my head explode!

It's just like Christmas really!

Si