T Shirts

will_warne

OK, I thought I'd start a new thread for T-Shirts so I can gauge numbers. I'm not totally sure about the design yet, I'll have a play arround just to see what works but I guess they'll be white with the logo on either the front or the back.

I'll try and get things underway this week but I'm not sure if it'll happen. I'm also going to away next week so if you don't hear anything, don't worry. Price wise, I'm not sure. I guess it'll be arround the £8 - £10 mark.

I'd be up for that. Just a thought for you - if SimonR agreed. How about a small anti-scrappion picture on the left hand side of the chest, with "Don't get stung by ScrapIron" and the X-Eng logo on the back, with "The Original and still the best" underneath.

Normally I'm very keen not to advertise anything for anybody, and will not wear branded clothes or have garage logos on my cars, but in this case, I think that it would be a hoot, and would actually pay money to effectively advertise Simon's products. Would definately wear it at Billing/ other Landy events.

I'd be up for that. Just a thought for you - if SimonR agreed. How about a small anti-scrappion picture on the left hand side of the chest, with "Don't get stung by ScrapIron" and the X-Eng logo on the back, with "The Original and still the best" underneath.

Normally I'm very keen not to advertise anything for anybody, and will not wear branded clothes or have garage logos on my cars, but in this case, I think that it would be a hoot, and would actually pay money to effectively advertise Simon's products. Would definately wear it at Billing/ other Landy events.

Will i'll forward you a copy of the Artwork when Michele has finished it

oh i like that- i'd go for that.

can you get them in at lest XXL - XXXL is preferable!

ta

Jim

Put me down for one please, size L

I personally don't think a combined anti Scrapiron logo / X-Eng t-shirt is a good idea.

A big anti Scrapiron logo on the back would be best IMHO, and maybe a small one on the left tit, but that would push up costs.

wot about fleeces for the colder days ?

I was thinking of maybe a Rugby shirt in black. I'd just switch the writing on the back to white and it'd probably work quite well.... I can look at having fleases done but that'll be more expensive.