Jez on the rescue to ukraine

Daan

14 minutes ago, Stellaghost said:

Think we are messing with each other lol

Give me enough notice when you're in country and I'll knock you one up and post it to wherever your at regards Stephen

Thanks, vaguely planning on being up your way at some point this year - would love to come by!

21 hours ago, Stellaghost said:

@Badger110 and @L19MUD are the top bidders,  well done guys if you could both PM me your addresses I will let you know when your anvils are in the post regards Stephen 

Anvils in the post this morning should receive them Tuesday due to the Bank Holiday 

If you don't mind let me know when you get them regards Stephen 

• Thanks 1

On 4/14/2022 at 8:29 PM, Stellaghost said:

Well that's very true..

but custom packaging........

you wouldn't honestly expect me to foot the cost for that as well now would you......

surely not.........lol

Regards Stephen

Ah, but if you ever fancied selling them as a production product, that's exactly the sort of thing that means they become a luxury item people will pay stupid money for (and probably put on display as an art work instead of using, which may or may not make you twitch!).

25 minutes ago, geoffbeaumont said:

Ah, but if you ever fancied selling them as a production product, that's exactly the sort of thing that means they become a luxury item people will pay stupid money for (and probably put on display as an art work instead of using, which may or may not make you twitch!).

Funny you should say that, I sold two down south for stupid money (price had not been set by me I hasten to add ) and instead of using them one guy put his on the mantlepiece for 6 month...

Regards Stephen 

On 4/16/2022 at 9:29 PM, Stellaghost said:

Anvils in the post this morning should receive them Tuesday due to the Bank Holiday 

If you don't mind let me know when you get them regards Stephen 

Received, thank you very much.

Any hope of actually using it have been squashed as the other half has seen it and she won't let it go down the workshop as it it apparently much too good to be hit with a hammer. It is now a very swanky door stop!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, Stellaghost said:

Funny you should say that, I sold two down south for stupid money (price had not been set by me I hasten to add ) and instead of using them one guy put his on the mantlepiece for 6 month...

Regards Stephen 

You could easily sell these on ebay to find a value - they are excellent

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, L19MUD said:

Received, thank you very much.

Any hope of actually using it have been squashed as the other half has seen it and she won't let it go down the workshop as it it apparently much too good to be hit with a hammer. It is now a very swanky door stop!

Great

It will end up in the workshop when she gets sick of polishing it

Regards Stephen 

• Haha 2

On 4/19/2022 at 11:20 AM, L19MUD said:

You could easily sell these on ebay to find a value - they are excellent

Thankyou, might do that when I retire

I can tell you I sold two to guys down South for £230 each posted although price was negotiated by a friends brother who had one foc from me, personally I thought that was a tad expensive even though they take about 7 hrs each to make regards Stephen

3 minutes ago, Stellaghost said:

Thankyou, might do that when I retire

I can tell you I sold two to guys down South for £230 each posted although price was negotiated by a friends brother who had one foc from me, personally I thought that was a tad expensive even though they take about 7 hrs each to make regards Stephen

Having seen one in person now I think you are selling yourself short and I feel I have a bargain (although that was not the intention!)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...