Seven Sisters Weekend 16th-18th March

FridgeFreezer

Yes, we're doing it again! The format is going to be similar to last time (something for everyone) as it seemed to work really well.

- Green laning parties

- Informal punch challenge

- Maxi-trial if Honitonhobbit can make a space in his diary this time :rolleyes:

- General mucking about and doing your own thing in the 1600 acrs of mud, rocks, water, trees, mud, rocks, mud...

- Camping at Dan-yr-ogof (with the option to stay over Sunday night if desired)

All are welcome - if you're not a Shire LRC member it is a mere £10 to join (just tick the box on the entry form) which gets you a year's membership and four really rather excellent newsletters ;)

For more info, Chip has set up a 7S mini-site www.7sisters.co.uk where you can download an entry form. Photos to tempt you will be there shortly, but for now you can see last year's at www.shirelrc.co.uk galleries.

Here's a few piccies:

NH_4847_mad_3.jpg

NH_4519_110_waterfall.jpg

NH_4474_moody_stream_shot_2.jpg

JR_PICT0254.JPG

I was wondering how long it would take some smart-arse to ask that :rolleyes:

I am HOPEFUL the 109 will be there but I'm not gonna bodge it to get there. At least I have no worries about Will or Al showing me up by making it :lol:

There is a cutoff, best bet is to ring our events officer Joe Rose on 07974 754666 'cos I can't remember exactly what it is :rolleyes:

I was wondering how long it would take some smart-arse to ask that :rolleyes:

I am HOPEFUL the 109 will be there but I'm not gonna bodge it to get there. At least I have no worries about Will or Al showing me up by making it :lol:

There is a cutoff, best bet is to ring our events officer Joe Rose on 07974 754666 'cos I can't remember exactly what it is :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

I am pleased to be of assistance, atleast now, its been asked!!!!

there will be a least one series there and its not george :)

I have booked the friday off work so will help set out.Can someone get the punches etc to me as i will be there before 10.00

paul

I'll be there in MogLite - thats the plan anyway.

As for the Marshalls list - that is being run by MikeTomCat - our Shires Chief Marshall.

We are running the marshalls differently this time around, at it'll be by invite only, rather than the free-for-all it was last time.

Mike will be in touch over the next few days. Thats right Mike :rolleyes:

Put me down on the Marshalls list again. I'll sort the Friday and come help Paul set up.

Chris - you fixed the pikey van yet.....? :D

It is mended and wind/water tight - or was last time I looked in there... :) Even the dodgy seat is repaired and re-enforced.

Tim, the pecking order for the van is me then I guess Bish since I dissapointed him last time then others... Are you not bringing another Leviathon camper van? :) No guarantee that I will be there yet...

Chris

thank you all for your offers to marshal but as yet i can't confirm any yet due to numbers. but as andy said i will let you all know asap plus i may need to pursuade (read tie up and torcher) :ph34r: the club treasurer as he's threatening to charge everone vast sums of money :blink: but i'll see what i can do

mike