3rd Mike Wolfe Winch Challenge - Advance info....

Yep i would be up for this - Tony have you got Jays details, you reckon he would be up for teaming up? failing that Mike???

failing the two above i may be able to source one other vehicle (Dan something to aim for, cage, lockers and simex preferable for then rear winch can wait or yeah engine that runs would be beneficial as well - its in 06 so loads of advance warning!!)

failing the 3 above - anyone volunteering to team up.

JST

I'll shove you down as a Team plus ????, then you can have a word around....

There is a HBRO Club membver who has asked to enter, has a Caged 90 softtop, with Front PTO Driven MileMarker (now, I wonder who fitted that then for him ? :rolleyes: ) who alsio has not got a 2nd vehicle, he is more of a fun entrant looking to see how he can do rather than a blood guts and anything goes type,.

Can put you in touch with him if you need a 2nd 4x4 ?

Nige

MWWE4thMedium.jpg

Teams now look like this :

Team 1 White 90 and Nick TangoMan

Team 2 Trev LR90 and ??

Team 3. Will W and Si White

Team 4. Tonk & ??

Team 5. Paul W and Jim Marsden

Team 6 Simon R & ???

Team 7. JST and someone to be found for 2nd 4x4 ??

Team 8. Available

Team 9. Available

Team 10. Available

thank you Nige

does that imply i am not a blodd guts all out approach type of guy..................

thank you for the offer i will see how the three above turn out and go from there. certainly a possibility if it falls back to Dans motor being ready (Sorry dan couldnt resist it)

No worries.....

does that imply i am not a blodd guts all out approach type of guy..................

Nope, more that he's not :lol: prob something to do with the fact he had a nasty roll, destroyed front end and bulkhead, now rebulit and in G4 Orange and all straight and new....oh, and now caged ....,.he would siut any neebie who fancied entering for fun and a laugh ?

Nige

Nige

Hey Nige,

I am happy to marshal and help with setting out (yes, I am an HBRO member). I could also be interested in competing, however I would need to pass the truck through scrutineering first and fix the things raised, I already expect a couple of things. By Feb they may be fixed.

Are you planning on roving marshals with each team again? If so I'd really be up for that, got stuck on a special section last year which got a bit tiresome towards the end of the day.

Glad to see it is still on, I mentioned to Neil Tomlinson that there were a number of people happy to help but hadn't contacted you because of the doubt on date and place etc.

Finally a cool sticker on the new 90 :)

Steve

You jumped ship dam quick Les,

I'm up for that if anybody needs a team mate!

motor all ready to go! not bothered who i'm with,

Just let me know, or i get my own team sorted out.

Are there any team places left?

Adrian,

think I have found another winch bitch so if your up for a laugh and want to team up I'm looking?

Anybody with scrutineering problems let me know and I will try to have a look at an event or you can come to me. We have a bit of time to sort any problems. Some will probably be sorted by a phone call, it still amazes me how many competitors phone to clarify a rule and the answer is read the Blue Book ( or ARC Green Book ) or read the regulations for your championship or event.

NigeT

Hi Trev/lr90

Always up for a laugh and some offroading,

Happy to join you as team two :)

Will sort out a winch biatch, and membership to the club,

That's the spirit/ Don't join till next year though and you might get another event in on the same sub.

Latest update, yell if anyone is missing ?

MWWE4thMedium.jpg

Team 2 Trev LR90 and Adrian Turner ???

Team 4. Tonk & Perv

Team 6 Simon R & ???

Team 7. JST & ???

Team 8. "Team Anonimouse" (don't ask won't say so Neeer :P )

Team 9. Available

Team 10. Available

Nige

Done !

MWWE4thMedium.jpg

Team 4. Tonk & Perv

Team 6 Simon R & ???

Team 7. JST & Mike

Team 8. "Team Anonimouse" (don't ask won't say so Neeer Neer neer nerr so there )

Team 9. The "Antil Mob"

Team 10. ATTENTION : Last team place !!..when this has gone that will be it, no more Available for a while

Plus I have another firm 8 teams so far, bring field to 19 teams, and the ad hasn't come out in the HBRO mag yet :lol:

Nige

Edited by Hybrid_From_Hell

Done !

MWWE4thMedium.jpg

Team 4. Tonk & Perv

Team 6 Simon R & ???

Team 7. JST & Mike

Team 8. "Team Anonimouse" (don't ask won't say so Neeer Neer neer nerr so there )

Team 9. The "Antil Mob"

Team 10. requested a team spot for Julian/Dave TBA awaiting Nigel

Plus I have another firm 8 teams so far, bring field to 19 teams, and the ad hasn't come out in the HBRO mag yet :lol:

Nige

Nige PM sent

Tony

MWWE4thMedium.jpg

Team 4. Tonk & Perv

Team 6 Simon R & ???

Team 7. JST & Mike

Team 9. The "Antil Mob"

Team 10. Julian/Dave TBA (friends of TC) take the last place for a while

SORRY - ANY ADDITIONAL ENTRIES ARE NOW TBA, ALL THE ABOVE HAVE FIRM RESERVATIONS.

THERE WILL NOW BE A GAP WHILST THE CLUB AND OTHERS HAVE OPTIONS FOR THE REMAINING 11 PLACES FOR THIS EVENT (30 TEAMS TOTAL)...AND I WILL POST IN ABOUT 1 MONTHS TIME DETAILS, PM ME WITH ANY QUERIES AND OR TWAEAKS ETC WITH MISSING 2ND 4X4S ETC

Nige

Every event there is a prize for the highest placed newcomer to the series.....

Paul even managed to have his picture taken whilst hiding the Scorpion Racing logo on his prize. :lol:

There was a prize for the best Lady driver as well......there was only one... :huh:

Edited to say....

I could have said Pigster Drove like a girl and should've won the lady driver trophy.....but I would'nt say that......BUT Adrian would !

Sorry for thread Hi-jack

no prize for the most talented winch bitch though... I would of won that hands down...

I can break, fix and instruct in those areas too... and I am now fully qualified lumber jack (but only with a winch)

:D:D

How much more do I need to do...