Forum sticker

Les Henson

Well after too long, we are hopefully close to deciding on the logo for this website.

Only slightly different from the one that you see at the top of the page, and fits well with the background.

Here it is, what do you all think?

There may be another which is very similar, but with a blue background. (I'll post it here soon).

Background for this one is clear, and we hope to be able to supply sticky on the back for outside the vehicle, and sticky on the print face for inside a window.

FormstickerSilver-copy.jpg

Opinion/suggestions are welcome.

Design of both stickers was done by MOG.

Les.

Nice. Something plain and simple like that is far more likely to get space on my motors than a more fancy design with pictures etc.

If you are looking for somewhere to have them made up try Famous Dave on ORRP. He does the ORRP stickers, mugs, clothing etc. Good quality stuff at good prices.

Just to stick my oar in....

I think it should indicate that the link is to a forum. If I didn't know better, I would assume it was a link to someone trying to sell me stuff!

Once we have the same brand - awareness as Pirate or ORRP for example, it could work, but it doesn't yet.

Si

Once we have the same brand - awareness as Pirate or ORRP for example, it could work, but it doesn't yet.

Si

Same I meant.

I simply love this kinda stuff

( obviously each to his own tastes in the end!)

How cool are they???

:D

carnage.jpg

(this I think it's the Jeep grille design we talked weeks ago and someone suggested)

and!

pirate_LC.jpg

and!

Samuri_1_z.jpg

(how cute is this?)

:)

Just my thoughts...

Same I meant.

I simply love this kinda stuff

( obviously each to his own tastes in the end!)

How cool are they???

:D

carnage.jpg

(this I think it's the Jeep grille design we talked weeks ago and someone suggested)

and!

pirate_LC.jpg

and!

Samuri_1_z.jpg

(how cute is this?)

Just my thoughts...

You are both quite correct :) Like BP or Tesco this is just out name but at least we have finally settled on how it will appear. With the transparent background it will work inside windows or externaly on pretty much any body colour (so no colour clash for Moglite). It doesn't say what we are though.

That's where I think there is still a significant piece of work to be done by Michele to produce a design (or even range of designs) that convey what we are but incorporate the 'logo' both to link the stickers together and to provide a link to the name when it starts appearing on our Landies without the other clues to its meaning. Might even be a set of cartoons with the name on them? These are what will build the brand awareness.

The closest thing to a "cartoon" (as I mean I do them)

would be the black Zook sticker.

The more complex you go the more quality printing you need,

talking of windscreen-sized stickers.

I'm the 1st to keep it simple.

It's just to decide if we all agree a "toon" is needed to brighten it up

:rolleyes:

and what's got to be then?

(excluding the SI I had made...I'm not trying to sell anything!!!!)

Brainstorm...

:blink:

The closest thing to a "cartoon" (as I mean I do them)

would be the black Zook sticker.

The more complex you go the more quality printing you need,

talking of windscreen-sized stickers.

I'm the 1st to keep it simple.

It's just to decide if we all agree a "toon" is needed to brighten it up

:rolleyes:

and what's got to be then?

(excluding the SI I had made...I'm not trying to sell anything!!!!)

Brainstorm...

Sorry Michele but I've not seen the pics you've linked to yet. Toon is just a suggestion but I know nothing about this only that we need more sticker(s) with the logo included on them to raise brand awareness just as you and Si pointed out. Cooler the better I guess?

Sorry Michele but I've not seen the pics you've linked to yet. Toon is just a suggestion but I know nothing about this only that we need more sticker(s) with the logo included on them to raise brand awareness just as you and Si pointed out. Cooler the better I guess?

OK seens them now. Yes they look good and I note how they have multiple stickers for different forums. We don't have to have just one but they should all carry the name.

We don't have to have just one but they should all carry the name.

Don't be sorry!

Wahey!

How many stickers do you need???

I thought "one fits all" and that's enough?

(not talking of colours)

what about a bit of bling? will keep Andy M happy !?

Tell im its 'bling chrome', that will do it :huh:

Ms got a point, ned to say what the stick is, so a tag line under it like

LRA Best LR 4x4xforumxfar etc so people who see it know, aklso how are we doing on LRA going on searcgh engines so newbies find us ?

Lastly, can't see the pics have red boxes ????

Nige

Those f@wk...errrrm,those who have a burial ground adorned with crosses instead of pics

can click here and scroll down to see the whole merchandising range,stickers included!

Erm....

Tinted

:lol:

(almost in tears)

I need the model girl to get inspiration and produce some cool and tight T-shirts design for us forumeers...

Please send a suitable Saxon girl over here,preferably by LR.

Send a pic of the Rover before.

...the MM sticker I have not given up yet...

:angry:

(faith)

Wahey!

How many stickers do you need???

I thought "one fits all" and that's enough?

(not talking of colours)

I reckon right now we're only talking one (maybe with a couple of different colours), in order to keep things simple and low cost, but if people want individual forum stickers or whatever, and are prepared to stump up the cost of them, then I say lets go for it :lol: