wanted but never had???

Exmoor Beast

This is my Current Want more than anything on wheels,

Known in our workshop as the "julian Special" but is a 1938 Lagonda 4.5 Litre one off racing special that was built in 1938/9 to race in international competition. 4.5 Litre Supercharged engine with 300 BHP @ 4800 rpm.

Car weighs one ton :) Can not wait till it is finished but my Landy keeps getting in the way of finishing it.

d-comp-os-rear.jpg

d-comp-ns3-4.jpg

Polle007.jpg

Lara.

Oooooooooooo, LOVE 6R4's B)

Friend of mine was describing how to drive his too me - apparently it's just floor it, then don't lift. I think his words were 'If you lift, you'll next vision will be from in the middle of the bush at the side of the road' :o B)

For sheer impressive speed a Mitzi Evo takes some beating, we went to watch a mate competing a few weeks ago and there were two Evo's there. Unless you have seen them in action you really have no idea of what they are capable of. It genuinely looks like they are defying physics. Staggering.

Lucy and I both agreed that we wanted one but even I bulked at the running costs, makes our v8 Disco look cheap to run.

Will :)

Well, I've always wanted a proper Cobra replica (large block Ford V8). One of my Dad's friends has one and after a couple of drive's I was hooked. Other cars I'd love to own are a TVR Cebera 4.5 or a Lotus Elise (with a 190bhp engine). I've taken the latter arround Castle Combe and they are awesomly quick and so involved. I've driven Impreza's and Evo's and although they're quick I've never found them anywhere near as much fun or as involing.

If I won the lottery several times over I guess a Ferrari 250 GTO would be on the list too :D

The road car EVO's are somthing else I have come very close to getting one more than once.

The EVO 3 pajero has the storger pedigree but the not on sale to their public yet

pajero-evo-3.jpg

Very sexy looking off roader

and unfortunatly for Land Rover can distroy a Bowler

To go back mch earlier in the thread about V8 fugatives - cool yes, but thats 30 year old tech. The sand rail equivalent of leaf springs !!

Bring this on

4-seat-7.jpg

If you scoot around their Website you'll find the best bit is, a customer car is owned by an old geezer called Jack Frost :lol:

The road car EVO's are somthing else I have come very close to getting one more than once.

The EVO 3 pajero has the storger pedigree but the not on sale to their public yet

pajero-evo-3.jpg

Very sexy looking off roader

and unfortunatly for Land Rover can distroy a Bowler

But it looks like a VW Beetle! :blink: