winch bitch

trainspotter

Fair play. Does she know that your posting images of her on the internet asking for opinions? :ph34r:

Not doubt when the HR department find out - it will all get interesting. :ph34r:

<Doctor Who>

I call alien in a skin suit

</Doctor Who>

<Wishful thinking>

The white top, and black id badge holder, at a quick glance looked like a St trinians outfit

</Wishful thinking>

i don't mean to be a party pooper, but to post a picture of someone on a public site, apparently without their consent, and then to invite opinions of them seems like a pretty foolish thing to do. Yes i know its meant in a harmless way, but then similar "harmless jokes" have ended up pretty far from funny when someone is in court, and they've been sacked.

I have to admit that it's a bit dodgy m8. It might seem harmless to you, but she might not take the same opinion. I honestly don't know if there's a legal issue here, but personally I wouldn't be too happy if someone bunged a picture of me on a website without checking first.

And I'm an international babe-magnet! :P

Les. :D

No I think its ok................

Well, I think that it doesn't matter what any of us think since the only person whose opinion is relevant is the person who isn't being consulted. Mods, i know you're trying to avoid being seen as heavy handed after a certain classifieds-forum clash of opinions, but the difference here is that the party concerned is not being allowed representation. Please nip this one in the bud.

Now, Land Rovers anyone?

Well, I think that it doesn't matter what any of us think since the only person whose opinion is relevant is the person who isn't being consulted. Mods, i know you're trying to avoid being seen as heavy handed after a certain classifieds-forum clash of opinions, but the difference here is that the party concerned is not being allowed representation. Please nip this one in the bud.

Now, Land Rovers anyone?

you should have been a vicar!!!!

Although it was posted for a bit of fun I think it could lead to trouble from employers, if this lady discovered her picture from work had been posted especially with the caption of "Winch Bitch" and she made a complaint which she could do quite legitimatly under a term like "harassment" etc

I work in a large organisation where some gentlement took a picture of another employee and manipulated it making her look fat, in short they were sacked.

Dont want to be a party pooper but I also dont want to see anyone getting in trouble for an innocent post that could have undesirable concequences