HOFS T-shirtS 2008.

Astro_Al

Al, what is this T-**** of which you speak? Is it something you 'produce' late on in the afternoon? :ph34r:

I'm in for a T-shirt, though.

HH, I'll happily assist with your calender. However, I request there are no shots of Moglite and I in the same frame - we all know about his habits :moglite:

1. I'm in, who's with me?

3. I believe(?) it was Michele or Puggy who came up with the winning formula last year - and I still haven't washed it for fear of it fading! :rolleyes::moglite: So who can help with the design etc this time? [Can we have the colour back-print I wanted last year? :P:ph34r: ]

1.I'm in...

2.I did the HOFS logo but can't remember who got the shirts made,I should check my old PMs...

I can help with the new design if Jez agrees to change things...

Thanks Michele

Its looking like we have what we need in terms of actually having them made (plus maybe some new ideas. Maybe).

Thanks for the offer of help :) - seems people are pretty keen to help out the guys.

Nothing is happening without 'Go' from the Lab.

Al.

:)

HOFS logo was created with B&W in mind...

I still have the very 1st try at it in grey shades though and I like it a lot...could be an option,

but I'm sooo old style I know...

For those who want colours so bad...I'll have a chat with Jez and see what he thinks.

I'd like the spanner on the other side of the shirt...

Hey Guys,

Glad everyone liked last years shirts. Between Al and I and I hope with Micheles help too we will be able to produce another fantstic addition to everyone's wardrobes whilst helping Team Hobo HOFS out so that Jez can go out and snog some hairy Russian again in a swamp (can we have piccies please this time)

Not a lot will happen for a bit until we have a final design that has been HOFS approved, as Al mentions we are looking at doing more than just a T, although we are limited to what we can actually print onto effectively. Last years shirts have on the whole survived very well as the printing was of a very high quality onto high quality T-shirts. We could have done them a bit cheaper than we did, but i really can't see the point of saving a quid or so just to buy a piece of rubbish!

If anyone has any experience of simple to use free order processing front ends that integrate into Paypal then i would be very grateful to hear from you- it would save me a HUGE amount of time!

Cheers

Jim

......hope I don't get too flamed for this but i thought last years t-shirt front was a bit dominated by the X-Eng logo, I would have preferred something similar to the back really as it it is about HOFS and Ladoga Trophy Racing, having said that i do appreciate Si's backing of the scheme , and that the team do use t'X - Brake.

A nice big HOFS/Ladoga logo with sponsor(s) logo's in a row underneath maybe?

Anyhoo count me in for a couple B)

Cheers

Steveb

Guest WALFY
yep im in aslong as its not black as it shows up way to much fluff and dog hair :ph34r: its hard wearing a t-shirt with fluff on it when you have ocd :lol: oh and would you be willing to send it to the Falklands islands :blink:

Pux

If you get 1, I'll get it sent o me and I'll put it through the internal mail if you want.

......hope I don't get too flamed for this but i thought last years t-shirt front was a bit dominated by the X-Eng logo, I would have preferred something similar to the back really as it it is about HOFS and Ladoga Trophy Racing, having said that i do appreciate Si's backing of the scheme , and that the team do use t'X - Brake.

Hey Steve,

The design of the shirts was fully approved by both Jez and X-eng and i beleive a nice compromise was reached. Of course i didn't expect everyone to like the final design we came up with, but i was more than happy to supply the shirts as they were. I understand your point but it is only right that sponsors get coverage and anyone daft enough to miss the HUGE hofs logo on the back and the words LADOGA 2007 probably needs an eye test :D

Cheers

Jim

Between Al and I and I hope with Micheles help too we will be able to produce another fantstic addition to everyone's wardrobes

Yay,no prob,just need some spare time and a deadline...

:unsure:

I'm working on another logo + toon at the same time and I'd like to make everybody happy (sorry Hendrik for the long wait!) :blush:

Addition?

Maybe sweatshirts?

Can I have one in Large please,

From my experience of producing shirts for the shooting comps I run rugby shirts work well and last longer than anything else. Stick to a simple single colour so the shirts can be screen printed. If you go for more than one colour you have two options, 1 multipull screens (lots of money), 2 iron-on transfers which don't last and only work well on white background.

I'm still tooling around in a shirt from 02 and all the printing is still there after loads of washes. More recent shirts with the transfers are now used for oil spills.

Best combination I found was dark blue shirt with silver print?

Hope this helps,

Brookers

Guest WALFY

If not a T-shirt, what about a short sleeved rugby shirt. But I suppose it depends on the margins as for costing