** T-SHIRTS - HOFS - LAGODA 2008 **

Astro_Al

I PM'd Jim, here is the reply.

................................................................................

.................................................................................

Hi Rod,

Things are starting to move again- after spending a long time working with one supplier for the embroidery i found that they couldn't actually provide the number of shirts i needed- hence i have spent the last 10 days finding another one. Artwork has gone to them, and should be finalised jsut after the weekend. Apologies it is all taking so long, but hopefully they will be done and sent soon- i know i would like to get it finished!

Cheers

Jim

................................................................................

.................................................................................

Rod :)

• 2 weeks later...

Right Guys,

Who's going to Billing this weekend? Most of the printed T-shirt should be done by then, although the embroidery won't be (as it takes a long time to do each shirt) and i would like to get out to people whatever is done. So if you are going to Billing and want to wear a T-shirt then please post on here.

Thanks

Jim

Guys I paid for shirts back at the end of April and have got nothing yet.... is this normal??

Thanks would like to have these before the winter set in if possible.

Guys I paid for shirts back at the end of April and have got nothing yet.... is this normal??

Thanks would like to have these before the winter set in if possible.

Hi KKK2- no it's not normal- i think last yera i had everything shipped about 6 weeks before billing- unfortunately because of problems both of my own making and uotside of my control everything has been a bit slower this year.

If you see my post above you will notice that some T-shirts should be ready for billing this weekend, and i have been promised a 2 weeks turnaround on everything else from last friday the 11th July.

Apologies for delay everyone- but i am working on getting this done and dusted!

Hi KKK2- no it's not normal- i think last yera i had everything shipped about 6 weeks before billing- unfortunately because of problems both of my own making and uotside of my control everything has been a bit slower this year.

If you see my post above you will notice that some T-shirts should be ready for billing this weekend, and i have been promised a 2 weeks turnaround on everything else from last friday the 11th July.

Apologies for delay everyone- but i am working on getting this done and dusted!

I ll be there.

Daan

Just a gentle reminder what the whole point of the T-shirts was though: To raise a bit of cash to help out the HOFS Team. Nobody is actually making money out of this so please, don't get too frustrated...

Despite a delay, I have every faith in Jim providing the goods, I was very impressed with last years and look forward to these new ones. I'd hate it to become a trauma for anyone as that means they might not volunteer their services next year :P

Its a shame I live so far away, I'd have happily trecked to Billing to meet the HOFS Team and see the machine but I've just driven the length of the country and don't really fancy doing it again any time soon... :blink:

I have PM'd some of you guys going to Billing- its a generic email just asking you to confirm your paypal address and real name so i can make sure that i have a T-shirt for you.

I'm only getting 10 shirts done for billing- on purpose! i could have all the shirts we needed done, but i am using a T-shirt supplier we haven't used before who has recommended vinyl cut printing. i have seen vinyl T-shirts that look really good and really carp, soooooooooo before i go an order a load of carp (eek) i need you guys to tell me what you think when you see them- if they are rubbish then please tell me and i will try another printer- if they are great then i will get all of them done like this. If they really are carp then i will cover the cost of your own replacement shirts myself so don't worry there!

Cheers

Jim

Hey Luke,

what size did you order- i have 2 poepl called Luke who have ordered shirts and i don't know which one is you? the initial 10 for biling have been printed, although only 8 have been allocated to customers. Let m know what you ordered and i'll see what i can do

cheers

Jim