** T-SHIRTS - HOFS - LAGODA 2008 **

Astro_Al

Puggers - not to hurry you at all, it must be a logistical nightmare, but just wondering what the plan is for the Shires / Fridgefreezer / Astro load? (Wondering if I'll have it in time for me hol in September)!

Cheers, can't wait to see the rugby shirts.

Al.

:)

Ok guys everyone elses has now been packaged up to be sent out and i hope to get all 104 parcels sent tomorrow.

Al- shires lot, including chris Watt's is going up with JST to the slindon event this weekend where they will be given to Fridge for distribution. HTH

i am sure that there will be one or two issues with the wrong shirt being sent out (pux i know i sent you a T-shirt instead of a rugby top- will send out the rugby top tomorrow as long as i can trust you to send the T-shirt)

Ok guys everyone elses has now been packaged up to be sent out and i hope to get all 104 parcels sent tomorrow.

Al- shires lot, including chris Watt's is going up with JST to the slindon event this weekend where they will be given to Fridge for distribution. HTH

i am sure that there will be one or two issues with the wrong shirt being sent out (pux i know i sent you a T-shirt instead of a rugby top- will send out the rugby top tomorrow as long as i can trust you to send the T-shirt)

Excellent news Jim - looking forward to getting it - thanks for sorting it all out!

Jim no problems :ph34r: its packaged ready to go and will be sending it tomorrow ;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Shirts arrived today excellent quality on both, thanks a million for everyone's efforts to make this happen

Er :blink:

I am a tad lost as to where we are with this (or rather mine) :)

Can yiou advise - where are mine ??.....and do you need anything from me - like a shipping address ?

nige :)

there were 2 batches sent, one on thursday and one this evening (being monday 18th evening).

Les yours went in the second batch tonight so should be with you shortly- the orders were sent out in order placement- mark ordered his before yours and i managed to get them out in the first lot

Nige- i thought for some reason that you could pick u yours from an SLRC bash so i was sending up some to the Slindon event this weekend. if that's not right then i can pop it in the post to you tomorrow.

packing up and sending over 100 packets making sure that the right items go to the right people is NOT an easy job whn you have no systems to help. I have sent them out as quickly as i am able considering my current priorities in life- certainly i was up til 2am on sunday morning wrapping and packing them.

Nige- i thought for some reason that you could pick u yours from an SLRC bash so i was sending up some to the Slindon event this weekend. if that's not right then i can pop it in the post to you tomorrow.

F me I am losing the plot :rofl: again :P

Yes thats fine Puggers, I will be at JSTs event as a marshal (but its not a SLRC event :huh: ) ,

I had just lost the plot (which considering the hours I'm working at the mo and other stuff is my excuse :lol: )

If JST doesn't already for some reason have my stuff for the weekend .....then no worries..... we can go with plan B = postie :) ????

nige

Plan A i hope

Fridge should get hold of it

if that's not ok then let me know and i'll tell JST to bring them back and i'll pop them in the post to you

:blink:

didn't think Fridge was gioing to slindon ?

I am due to see him as we need to do some swapsees if he has them fine, if JST has them fine too :)

But who has them ?

Nige