LRX Grill for defender 90

I have seen this LRX grill on a few older landy's and to be honest i really like it! In black anyway, i think it looks quite smart but i've read mixed reviews, personally im more of a "if you think it can be made better, change it" when it comes to cars looks as opposed to "keep it original" but i just wanted to know the views of the more experienced guys?

2cx8dc2.jpg

Or the link.. http://zebra-parts.co.uk/shop/images/lr/lrx.jpg

Yeah definitely not silver thats way to bling, its just the current grill is fading from dark grey to blotchy light grey etc and i thought it would be a nice little replacement instead of a paintjob or new grill. I dont have an a bar or winch so thats not much of a problem, i was just mulling over the point that it might look a little to much like a G mobile.

I like the black version, looks smart.

Where to buy them from? Guess the main stealers will be expensive?

The 60th has a perforated metal sheet behind the grille, which is good for keeping the muck out of the radiator when off-roading. Is that the same on all the latest grilles?

Quite fancy a set for the nas, has to be the black variety with a white soft-top.......................

i was thinking of getting this grille..but at £180..am thinking i could spend this money on other parts..i mean you could get an egr removal kit and a straight thru pipe and still have plenty change ther..which would be a productive mod, rather than just for looks..but saying that the svx does look mint

i was thinking of getting this grille..but at £180..am thinking i could spend this money on other parts..i mean you could get an egr removal kit and a straight thru pipe and still have plenty change ther..which would be a productive mod, rather than just for looks..but saying that the svx does look mint

Yeah this is true but you can buy them second hand, i was offered 100 euros for the full lrx kit, although i dont know what that is after the grill and headlight surround, which isnt too bad really, not sure how much delivery would cost though from italy? Maybe not such a good idea, it is really bugging me that although im already looking into parts for one i dont actually own one yet and wont do till april haha, maybe i should just wait until then before i go head first down accessory lane and run the risk of uglifying a lovely looking 4x4