Sticker Update

AJL

Yep put me down for 3 aswell and let me know where to send the cheque or paypal payment to

Cheers

Spinks

yes correct buy two get a turd free!

so come on then whoooose goina tell us when and where these little rock lobsters are going to appear. hope its not going to die a death like yesterdays news. I feel a movement comin on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohh!! must go!!

so come on then whoooose goina tell us when and where these little rock lobsters are going to appear. hope its not going to die a death like yesterdays news. I feel a movement comin on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohh!! must go!!

They'll be done ASAP waiting for Michele to do the artwork I dont want to rush him particularly as he's doing it for free. I'll post paypal and postal address as soon as artwork is here and i've had a delivery date from the printers <_<

Stick me down for three.

I only need two for the 110, so I thought I'd save the third and see if I could stick the third on the Scrap-iron stand and get a photo :lol: Can you get them done before the old sod :blink: