LR4x4 what a nice bunch of people

LR4x4 Forum, what a nice bunch of people!!

I know you all know this but I thought I would say it anyway. I joined the forum early last year and must say it has been extremely helpful with those little questions or just running things past people before I started a project.

I have just had the pleasure of selling some of my" junk" and I must say what a privilege it was to deal with everyone on here. I have sold some stuff on e-bay in the past but have to say I don't sell that much as it is painfull. I find it full of people that are happy to waste my time, not do what they say they are going to do, don't turn up and then complain, when they get the brake pads and the box has an oil smudge on it!!!

How different it is on here!! Everyone that said they wanted something completed the sale, cheques arrived, PayPal was paid, people turned up when they said they would, I posted stuff overseas with no issues, no one trying it on claiming it didn't turn up only to find they signed for it 3 days ago!!!

I decided that I would give some of the profits of the sale to the forum as I would have had to pay e-bay for the listings, and thought it was a good way to say thanks for all the help received so far, so winners all round:

· Forum got some funds.

· Purchases got what they wanted.

· I sold some of my stuff cleared some space and had my faith in the fact that despite what the papers say there is still a core of honest, trustworthy and decent folks left in the world!

Oh and the money made has paid for a bonnet pod, from here!!!

LR4x4 Forum, what a nice bunch of people!!

Many thanks for saying so! My experience is exactly the same - water pump and bracket buyers all spot on; radiator, tow hitch and worklamp despatchers prompt, seat belt bracket postage paid right away.

Thanks for supporting the forum financially too, there'd be no forum without the pennies.(and I'd be bereft and bored :( )

· and had my faith in the fact that despite what the papers say there is still a core of honest, trustworthy and decent folks left in the world!

It's "a Land Rover Thing" :rolleyes:

I second, everything said above. Brilliant Forum, Brilliant People.

Mark

It's "a Land Rover Thing" rolleyes.gif

I second, everything said above. Brilliant Forum, Brilliant People.

Mark

I wish it was, i belonged to another forum before this one, it got to a point were there was no point in asking questions because someone would have a rant, as you were not part of the "inner crowd" condersending would be an understatement!! signatures blocks even became abusive!! and bigger than the post!!!

I wish it was, i belonged to another forum before this one, it got to a point you were there was no point in asking questions because someone would have a rant, as you were not part of the "inner crowd" condersending would be an understatement!! signatures blocks even became abusive!! and bigger than the post!!!

Fridgefreezer does normally all the ranting here and explains you the search function. :rolleyes:

But thanks for the kind words, we normaly only hear the negative comments.

Daan

I wish it was, i belonged to another forum before this one, it got to a point were there was no point in asking questions because someone would have a rant, as you were not part of the "inner crowd" condersending would be an understatement!! signatures blocks even became abusive!! and bigger than the post!!!

It wasnt landylooniezone was it? <_<

I second (or fourth?) the sentiment.

But not only is it populated by great people, it also has a huge wealth of knowledge in here.

I have a tendency to over investigate any idea I have but when ever I have searched outside of this forum for all things (however obscure) Megajolt or Megasquirt the search always leads back to this forum. The only irritation is that I cannot manage to search for it from inside the forum but never mind.

The point is that this is me most knowledgeable place for MJ/MS and Rover V8s anywhere on the internet.

What a great place this is.

Marc.