Overland & 4x4 Travel Show

David_LLAMA4x4

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see a sensible ticket price.

Keeping the entry price sensible was one of the key aims of the event... too many shows are charging a lot of money at the gate just to see the same old stuff.

Whilst this might be good for organisers' pockets it leaves very little in the wallets of the visitors to spend at the trade stands: the £1000 purchase is still made as this is kept in a different pocket but the £20 'that is a nice little gadget' sale is lost as the punter has no spare cash left.

£5 also makes change at the ticket office easy - I still have nightmares about trying to sort out £4k of pound coins to use as change at the door of my old Donington shows!

David

You've got a good selection of traders there. The prices for trade stands were very competitive compared to most shows - so there ought to be more bargains than we've been used to at shows recently.

Why are X-Eng not on the list? I have to confess I'll be Skiing that weekend and given a choice, Skiing wins I'm afraid!

Next year, we'll arrange the skiing for a different weekend and I'll be there!

Si

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will you be posting out the tickets soon??

Paid via paypal ages ago but not recieved any conformation or tickets yet.

Andy

Hello

Thanks for buying your tickets in advance..

They will be going out in the post next week.

When you get to the Show rather than joining any queue to the cash booths, simply walk straight to the entrance to the show and the security man there will take your entrance tickets and let you straight through....

Many thanks

David

I'm going at the moment and the other half is working so i have a spare seat. (actually 2)

If anyone wants a ride along and wants to meet at J31 on the M1 (A57) and risk the journey in my 110.

It needs a run so the other car is staying at home.