Mr Wuffles is a W****r

SteveG

Well after paying him 300 notes for a rear cage section just over a year ago, I haven't seen cage or money back!!! :angry::angry:

Since December he has promised numerous times to pay the money back and nothing. Now I'm going to have to take out a small claims court action against him. Lots of paperwork and hassle for me.

Seriously tinkles me off annoys me when you get this from a fellow forum member :angry::angry:

Rant over

Steve

Well after paying him 300 notes for a rear cage section just over a year ago, I haven't seen cage or money back!!! :angry::angry:

Since December he has promised numerous times to pay the money back and nothing. Now I'm going to have to take out a small claims court action against him. Lots of paperwork and hassle for me.

Seriously tinkles me off when you get this from a fellow forum member :angry::angry:

Rant over

Steve

You need 'money clain online' I've used it and can recommend it.

https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/csmco2/index.jsp

Steve,

IIRC he posts on ORRP ?

Might be worth a "I'm not a too happy bunny" post over there ?

Embarrasement may do the trick ?

Good luck anyway, its very very poor show, most LR owners and enthusiasts are decent people,

even the ginger ones :lol:

Coat hat Door............................

Nige

This can not be going on still Steve ?? sorry but its theft in my book !!! time for the small claims court, even thought, most of the time, its good money after bad, hence i guess the post here

I notice a few members have being having problems with this person !!

I've not had any dealings with him, but having 'known' of him on various forums for a few years now.. i wouldn't trust him to tie my shoe laces........

So if we only 'know' people from internet forums, how do we know who to trust....?

I know other people have bought stuff from him and are more than happy.

:rolleyes:

You need a new book.... or at least one that's not from the Fiction section.

:P

No sunshine, nothing wrong with my book,, its theft, pure and simple, which bits do you not understand

£300 for near 12 months,, no refund or parts delivered, =THEFT

its theft, pure and simple, which bits do you not understand

I don't understand where the 'Dishonest appropriation' is.... :rolleyes:

Sounds more like a civil dispute to me, but hey, i'm normally wrong about stuff like this.

And if you don't mind, I'll do the 'Sunshine' name calling. :D

it's an orrp invastion...

you've not told landy boy where this place have you..

orrp lurker..

How can it be an invasion when Colin was the only one visiting?