Insurers - A Recomendation

Seems my current insurers (NIG) have pulled out of the market.

Spoke to the brokers I used, and the premium suprisingly is more expensive

with another insurer - well, what a suprise.

So, "Today, I have been mainly talking to Insurers"

Got the converstaions down to 10 secs on "VERY Hevaily Modified 90 - ANY PROBLEM ?" killed some on the spot

having wasted time with 2 x muppets.

Tried a Load, but BY FAR the easyist and amazingly cheapest it seems was Frank Pickles, who actaully knows 4x4s, and has also insured

me for the 5.2 at £100 LESS that I was paying, a absolute pleasure to deal with, no silly scripts and high speed gable

that your supposed to follow, good old fashioned personal service from a chap who knows his onions. actaully he

says the more modified for them the better :rolleyes: and one of the shortest and best calls too :)

All and I mean ALL Mods covered, and I am chuffed to bits, so will be moving there on the 26th march :)

Worth a Call IMVHO 01943 850999

Nige

insured

me for the 5.2

So it's in and running, WHERE ARE THE VIDEOS AND PICS?!?

:lol:

Were you insured through Academy brokers before Nige? Just I'm with them, hoping it will carry on as it's a good policy :)

I just insured my 90 with 2Gether. I insured my Isuzu with them before and they seemed very good so I went backt to them for this truck. Got fully comp with greenlaning and offroading and driving other vehicles with no no-claimes bonus needed for £125. £100 excess but on 3000 limited miles (not that I want to drive this any more than that). It is lifted, big tyres, rock sliders, diff guards, sump guard, winch and snorkle.

Also, when my Disco insurance expires I can transfer the NCB to this policy to keep it going.

I was well chuffed!

Yep, I'm with 'em and happy with the premium - about a third of what Adrian Flux quoted. Renewal due soon, so hoping they read this thread as I've recommended a few others on here and elsewhere too.

Kev

Im 23 with 3 years no claims.

NFU - Fully comp (can drive anyone else's vehicle) With £300 excess.

3.9 v8 90

paying £580 per year.

Sure my mum is paying £280 fully comp for her 'toy' with them.

Always had good service, worth a phone call!

Done this recomendation before, but I'm with Footman James, on their classic policy (any car over 15 years old). I do have another car, so it's only really good for people insuring their second cars.

All my mods are covered, unlimited mileage, no no claims (on this policy, and I won't accumulate any either).

£130 for the year.

Seems my current insurers (NIG) have pulled out of the market.

Spoke to the brokers I used, and the premium suprisingly is more expensive

with another insurer - well, what a suprise.

So, "Today, I have been mainly talking to Insurers"

Got the converstaions down to 10 secs on "VERY Hevaily Modified 90 - ANY PROBLEM ?" killed some on the spot

having wasted time with 2 x muppets.

Tried a Load, but BY FAR the easyist and amazingly cheapest it seems was Frank Pickles, who actaully knows 4x4s, and has also insured

me for the 5.2 at £100 LESS that I was paying, a absolute pleasure to deal with, no silly scripts and high speed gable

that your supposed to follow, good old fashioned personal service from a chap who knows his onions. actaully he

says the more modified for them the better :rolleyes: and one of the shortest and best calls too :)

All and I mean ALL Mods covered, and I am chuffed to bits, so will be moving there on the 26th march :)

Worth a Call IMVHO 01943 850999

Nige

Just check/be aware of what Max mileage you can get out of that...

NFU - Fully comp (can drive anyone else's vehicle)

Remember, fully comp doesn't automatically mean you can drive other people's vehicles. It's only if it's stated on your certificate.

Historically most fully comp policies offered this to those over 25, but a lot of insurers are removing this entitlement. Just double check to be sure:)