newbury sort out

Joe 90

I will be there buying lots of stuff I don't need although I did clear out the workshop last weekend to make lots of space, am getting to a stage where I could take a stall to sell the stuff I brought a couple of years ago and haven't used yet....

Jason.

First I've heard of it so I google'd it and it looks cracking. Not sure if I have plans for that weekend but if I haven't I will take a trip down and have a wander about.

PS if you are like me and haven't heard of this before, here's the link:

Click Here

If you do go you are in for a treat, I don't just use it to find the bits for my Landy but all the other bits I will need for the year ahead, tie wraps/nuts and bolts/tape etc plus all the things I didn't think I needed and often find I didn't some people take trolleys etc to make the walking around easier I often just like to watch the lengths people go to carrying their treasure back to their cars, and the arguments that happen between mates around who has the heavy end... need to take the camera this year but think the funniest one last year was the couple strapping a 110 chassis to the top of their eurobox!!

Not decided yet whether to go as X-Eng - or just go & buy junk to fill the garden (Sorry Sarah!;)) Either way I'll be there!

Will take Van (as it fits much more junk) if any of you want big stuff taking back to Sussex area.

Si

I'll probably pop in for look round - bound to but something useful.

If any of you fancy a little gentle pay'n'play that day, Thames Valley 4x4 (www.tv4x4.co.uk) have a driveround day on that day, at a site which is about 15 minutes from the Showground site.

Kevin

First I've heard of it so I google'd it and it looks cracking. Not sure if I have plans for that weekend but if I haven't I will take a trip down and have a wander about.

PS if you are like me and haven't heard of this before, here's the link:

Click Here

It's a bit like a bi-annual pilgrimage for most LR enthusiasts, people come from all over the country/Europe. Although over recent years the event has been watered down some-what. We generally go even though we don't actually need anything :rolleyes: . This year we are selling off the last of the "George" bits, and associated tatquality second hand merchandise so will have a stall.

Looking forward to catching up with a few people.

Dan :)

I'll probably pop in for look round - bound to but something useful.

If any of you fancy a little gentle pay'n'play that day, Thames Valley 4x4 (www.tv4x4.co.uk) have a driveround day on that day, at a site which is about 15 minutes from the Showground site.

Kevin

Having problems with their website... where is their event?