The Grave yard

Bos

Guest dew110CSW
I cant afford a 300tdi 90 now :unsure: , let alone when i was your age, jammy so and so ^_^

Running an SD1 Engine'd RRC I'm not suprised... LPG's at 4.39ppl at once place round here now. That keeps going up my V8 dreams may go bang.

Guest diesel_jim
Just entered the FV546125 into Google & found this

Generator No 10 mk2 24Volt 90 Amp

hth :i-m_so_happy:

And if you're really intersted, it was fitted to the series 3 FFR's, and had the NSN of LV6MT4/2920-99-881-2966 :)

The way I would like this answered is by people who actually have 1 in their 200/300tdi vehicles. If I want theoretics I wouldn't post this. I would just go to there website. I think I should say to whoever you are that if you had and needed another for whatever reason. maybe you sold the car or recieved another. Would you purchase another? U see soetimes after we've spent the money and put an item on a car or made an adjustment. Our heads **** with us in thinking that there is a big difference in handling or performance etc..but alot of times it can be just bull****.

And if you're really intersted, it was fitted to the series 3 FFR's, and had the NSN of LV6MT4/2920-99-881-2966 :)

with that NSN, I could demand one through our stores at work, but I can't see any reason for me to have a massive light green genny sat on top of my engine.

there was a huge post on this on pistonheads. when i get a second i'll find it. Basically there was nothing to suppoer manufacturers claims- even those guys with the hiclones in their vehicles couldn't say there was a noticeable difference.

i think a more accurate question would be to ask if these units work at all!

it's still more watchable than 99% of everything else on TV

You must have some real carp on UK TV then. If I want a laugh I will watch re runs of Benny Hill.When I tune in to a Motoring program I like to be informed and learn something.With Cable we get 2 opportunities per week to see TG, and if I stumble upon the show while channel surfing I might watch it, but it's mostly about outrageously expensive exotic cars that 95% of us could never afford, or even want for that matter, driven recklessly at speeds that would and should get your drivers license cancelled for life.Who really gives a stuff about 0 to 60mph? The only place you can go 0 to60 is on a motorway, and a few secnds either way will make bugger all difference to your journey. I'm no fan of 5th gear either, but at least it has a little more real world format.

Bill.

Opps I bought one as I have been told it will fit a Landy with the 2.8 Capri adapter ring!

4 Valves per cylinder, EFi, nice and compact (heavier that the RV8 but produces more grunt!)

220bhp with 210lb/ft torque standard

If twin turboed it could produce a massive 311 bhp, 341 lb/ft at only 7Psi. Increased the pressure to 14Psi and its over 460bhp and a massive 500lb/ft torque!

Now I have to sell the 3.9!

don't bother, the only people who are convinced they work are salesmen... as already said, if they were that good, and saved fuel or improved performance, don't you think every car manufacturer would be fitting them from new....

I'd love to believe they work... but reckon its garbage.....

just like those magnets you clamp to your fuel line...

Ok

These have been in Aus for years and they have all tested them and they have worked out that all they do is manage to take money out of your pocket and that is about it. There were a couple of peole on the Aus Land Rover forum who bought cars with them in and took them out and binned them as the truck went better with out them than it did with them in.

So don't waste your money on them

God i forgot about them :D:D people with range rovers used to buy them thinking their fuel problems would be a thing of the past :D:D

Have not seen them for a while

In answer to the original poster ... I actually run two in a V8 but it doesn't look like many of the respondents actually do or have used them. I got results but unfortunately my results aren't relevant to a turbo diesel though!!

AndyG

In answer to the original poster ... I actually run two in a V8 but it doesn't look like many of the respondents actually do or have used them. I got results but unfortunately my results aren't relevant to a turbo diesel though!!

AndyG

thanks Andy. But u just kinda did the same thing. HAHA

RT

Mate of mine had a V6 Cozzy tubular space frame racer.

V6 it might have been but at full chat going past on the comp safari courses it was a "Klennex" Moment even for the most hardened of V8 fans :lol:

Shove that it the 'Cow Series', you could make yogurt :lol: or at least jelly of your passengers

Nige

God i forgot about them :D:D people with range rovers used to buy them thinking their fuel problems would be a thing of the past :D:D

Have not seen them for a while

I remember when the sales chap came to the club meet, by the time he'd finished I think the magnets increased MPG, power, engine life, reduced mobile phone radiation, stopped dogs from barking, fed the hungry, cured cancer and spread peace and love throughout the universe. I remember Dave H nearly passing out through trying not to laugh at the claims the guy was coming out with :lol:

I remember when the sales chap came to the club meet, by the time he'd finished I think the magnets increased MPG, power, engine life, reduced mobile phone radiation, stopped dogs from barking, fed the hungry, cured cancer and spread peace and love throughout the universe. I remember Dave H nearly passing out through trying not to laugh at the claims the guy was coming out with :lol:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Yeah rember that :rolleyes: