Greenlane trip, invitation to all.

GBMUD

Another great forum greenlaning trip!

Thanks to James and Mark for route planning and map reading.

Thanks also to Si for letting me come along and drive your 110!

Good to see everyone again and to see some new faces like Scott, Mike44444 and Jon W (He's Darth's brother!)

Great scenery, but shame the weather was a little cold, I think the cold weather has passed it onto me and now I have a cold!

Steve

P.S. Hope you got back ok Dan.

Thanks to all involved or not involved as the case may be. Good weekend and good to meet some more of the forum after a slight absence recently. Hopefully the Land Rover bug is back biting both me and Darth. (Why did I say I would rebuild his 90 for him???)

Jon

Good to meet you and your Dad Saturday morning Mike, sorry we did not have opportunity to chat. What a bummer getting a rock through the rad, did you have to call for a yellow taxi or were you able to patch it up and drive home?

Hopefully next time you will be able to stay over and enjoy some evening social time.

Chris

Thanks to everyone who made it a great weekend away. I was amazed by the number of friends I happened to meet on my quiet hotel break with the wife. ;)

I did not personally get many pictures sadly, but here is one of some blue sky - not sure what that was about...

post-209-0-31857500-1391600300_thumb.jpg

Chris

• 2 weeks later...