Competition Time - Name the New Product - Winner gets a set !

Hybrid_From_Hell

• 2 months later...

Just to close this down....

Posted on my Megasquirt Facebook Page :

For those who have been following, you'll know Mr M has been drawing me up a new company logo for the megasquirt-v8.com new line of "Xcess" products.

Going back a bit I asked for help in a products naming on www.lr4x4.com -http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=87670&page=3&hl=%2Bproduct+%2Bnaming#entry754424 where the idea of "Xcess" ie NOT heavy duty and defo NOT Bludy "Extreme" lol...

....and so the idea was born...

Next was then Michelle coming up with sketches and base ideas of my 90 which runs all the Xcess products and this rather lovely artwork, which although I have paid for I will say the value for money is superb, his patience is amazing (may be less right at this very moment ) and the quality - well see for yourselves.

He did go "WTF" about the "little birdy", but for those who know me do you really expect me to have a plain and sensible corporate logo . it just make me smile.....and thats without medication

Anyway, stickers will be made, T shirts and rugby shirts etc embriodered..... as he has also done me a Line drawing in B&W which the embrioders can do 10" square

I am very very VERY grateful to Michele Dallorso and would recomend his skilfull services if you need anything artwork wise.

Absolutely chuffed to bits, there will defo be a sticker of this going on my 90 !

Thanks M - perfick

Nige

post-22-0-98402200-1396719417_thumb.jpg

And here is the new Logo for Xcess products - thanks to defo Michele and defo to those who helped here on LR4x4

Love it !!

Nige

• 3 weeks later...