Competition Time - Name the New Product - Winner gets a set !

Hybrid_From_Hell

Wiper Jet

Or

Jet Wiper

Does what it says on the tin :)

Or maybe 'Wet Dream' ?

In line with your branding idea then:

XS Jet Wiper

XS Wiper Jet

Or

XS Jet Wipe

Personally I preferred my own branding exercise for you earlier in the thread -

'Wax-Cat products - no other go to greater pains in R&D'.

Just and idea that popped into my head, cant remember if it was mentioned or not but for the barnd idea could HS (Hybrid Special) be used instead of xs.

and if that were a possibility could one of these be considered:

HS CleanView (didnt use clear view as there seems to be business's using that name.

or

HS ScreenClean (my favourite, has a ring to it :D )

or

Hs ScreenWipe (this popped into my head at the last min)

Well thats my contribution, a set of HS Screenclean would be nice on my freshly rebuilt 110 and new windscreen, just saying ;)

I wonder how happy the washer pump would be in hot water?

Doesn't need to be "hot" just above freezing / warm.. Hence if you could get it to 50 ish, would be no real difference to what the pumps have to put up with under the bonnet in some warmer climates...

I have a solution for your heated washer fluid.....

I'd suggest the use of nichrome wire of very fine strand size laid within the core of the hose (one side sheilded), then maybe the use of an arduino mini / nano to control it via a couple of sensors (one in the bottle, and another for the air temp).

[if this goes anywhere I've got my patent in on it!]

I have a solution for your heated washer fluid.....

I'd suggest the use of nichrome wire of very fine strand size laid within the core of the hose (one side sheilded), then maybe the use of an arduino mini / nano to control it via a couple of sensors (one in the bottle, and another for the air temp).

[if this goes anywhere I've got my patent in on it!]

[cough]http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=87670&page=5#entry754708[/cough]

Si ;)

Oh dear :unsure: .... well I did think of it yesterday.... great minds??

Si, have you had a go at the Arduino? I still read your air suspension page from time to time on the parallex (?can't spell) programming you did, great write up.

If I ever get my def finished it's probably be on the pass the bucket thread for toys...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:)

Right then.....

I have last night printed off this entire thread and gone through it carefully with much thought (and thanks !)

This has ended up giving me more than I 1st thought.....

Its given me product names (more in a min) AND also a Brand Tag...

The logic of this being that I am <cough> known for going OTT on plate / thickness / waaaay HD....I hate everything tagged 'HD' worse being 'Extreme''

etc, but often I go OTT with the specs of stuff, in effect I go to Excess (XS)

So, Off Road products other than megasquirt, and upgraded stuff we do is going to be XS-Productname

So, Mr Spearos is Winner No 1 :rofl:

Next is the name for the Wiper kit itself....

From the vast range of inputs I have boiled them down to 2.

No 1. - XS-Wiper Upgrade Kit (Discomikey)

Thoughts being - Simple, clear, googley friendly, does exactly what it says on the tin...but not that catchy ?

No 2. - XS-Spray Wipers (Markoteal)

Thoughts being - Excess Spray - Catchy - And it is what they do - but is it being 'too clever' for say someone looking on google for a LR Wiper Upgrade ?

So,

Thoughts on which of the above 2 and why please as I am just unsure !!

Nige

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Mr Spearos is Winner No 1 :rofl:

Nige

Excellent! :D

Too late now, but for an actual product name 'Dirt Squirt' is catchy and is unique enough when googled...

Tis Done :D

I have tweaked Discomickeys idea and tweaked the website : http://megasquirt-v8.co.uk/diff_offroad.php if yer curious

Have gone with a name that someone looking for something better than they have on a rnage of things might then google me up !

Spearos and Discomikey

Please PM me your addy for freebie kits :i-m_so_happy:

MANY MANY Thanks to everyone here, really appreacited the help and input 'XS' Products Live !!

Nige :i-m_so_happy: