Anyone know this 110 or build it ?

Lots of cars in the background.

Looks like a car dealer.

edit. Just looked at the ad. Clearly a dealer. It strikes me as overly shiny, yet no pics of the engine bay or underneath/ chassis condition.

Call me suspicious, but I'd be wary of it being a polished turd - unfortunately there are too many of those on the bay. If you're serious about it, ask for more photos and give it a thorough look over before you decide to buy.

13 hours ago, mickeyw said:

Lots of cars in the background.

Looks like a car dealer.

edit. Just looked at the ad. Clearly a dealer. It strikes me as overly shiny, yet no pics of the engine bay or underneath/ chassis condition.

Call me suspicious, but I'd be wary of it being a polished turd - unfortunately there are too many of those on the bay. If you're serious about it, ask for more photos and give it a thorough look over before you decide to buy.

Strangely enough, 1 week later and no pics supplied of what you can't see ! Amazing, can't find a straight 300 csw anywhere,either a polished turd as you say or a complete neglected wreck, or thousands spent on bling but nowt on maintenance !

5 hours ago, Yostumpy said:

£12,000  for a 1996 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :o

I know but, try finding a 300 110 csw with anything like, low mileage, or not rotten, or worn out, or nicked. or crashed, or bodged, or looks like a chicken coup after the fax has visited. Pain in the arse looking !

8 hours ago, Joe90 said:

I know but, try finding a 300 110 csw with anything like, low mileage, or not rotten, or worn out, or nicked. or crashed, or bodged, or looks like a chicken coup after the fax has visited. Pain in the arse looking !

I Don't know where you are in the country or how far you are willing to travel? Is it only a 300Tdi you are looking for? I have a1992 original 200Tdi 12 seater Csw, with a full Mot just finishing a body off rebuild. Not perfect but solid and clean with a few useful mods, up for sale shortly. Located South Wales, looking for about £7k if you are interested can send more details, photos etc.

11 hours ago, Joe90 said:

Why does it have to have a County pack ? What,s wrong with a standard station wagon ?

If that vehicle is as good underneath as it appears to be on the outside and inside and if £12K sounds, to you, like a good starting point for negotiation, then can't you go and have a look? If 12K is out of budget then don't bother.

I've seen a lot worse for not a lot less ?

On 21/05/2017 at 0:14 AM, dailysleaze said:

Looking at the ebay ad the numberplate says landroverman.com, so they might have refurbished it

But don't all number plate makers have to put their details on them by law now? So could just have gone to them for a set of plates and bingo it looks like it was built by a proffessional!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mmgemini said:

Why does it have to have a County pack ? What,s wrong with a standard station wagon ?

No it doesn't have to be a county, just looking for a worth while 12 seater ish !

10 hours ago, Peaklander said:

If that vehicle is as good underneath as it appears to be on the outside and inside and if £12K sounds, to you, like a good starting point for negotiation, then can't you go and have a look? If 12K is out of budget then don't bother.

I've seen a lot worse for not a lot less ?

I would, but I live on the Isle of Man, each viewing is a 12 hour-24 hr run £200-£500 on the ferry plus fuel, plus would obviously need a ferry ticket in addition to fetch it home. Just wanted someone to have a quick look in Milton Keynes but no takers on another site/face book. Love the Island but what a ball ache finding one of these fellas has become ! £12k is in budget if it isn't a polished turd as another member coined it ! ha ha

14 hours ago, ballcock said:

I Don't know where you are in the country or how far you are willing to travel? Is it only a 300Tdi you are looking for? I have a1992 original 200Tdi 12 seater Csw, with a full Mot just finishing a body off rebuild. Not perfect but solid and clean with a few useful mods, up for sale shortly. Located South Wales, looking for about £7k if you are interested can send more details, photos etc.

I would certainly consider it if you have some more details or pics, just need a 200 or 300 (veg oil conversion) Isuzu engine doesn't phase me, just the misus wants a real tidy one (or one that can be made tidy) as a keeper like the 90 and the series 2 we have !

1 minute ago, Joe90 said:

I would certainly consider it if you have some more details or pics, just need a 200 or 300 (veg oil conversion) Isuzu engine doesn't phase me, just the misus wants a real tidy one (or one that can be made tidy) as a keeper like the 90 and the series 2 we have !

I will send you a pm over the next couple of days with a list of what has been done and photos to show the condition, If there are any particular parts you would like photos of it is not a problem. As I said it is clean and solid I was re-building it for my own use but situations change unfortunately.

Just now, ballcock said:

I will send you a pm over the next couple of days with a list of what has been done and photos to show the condition, If there are any particular parts you would like photos of it is not a problem. As I said it is clean and solid I was re-building it for my own use but situations change unfortunately.

Yeah loads of plans go astray, life they call it !

What colour will she be, seating numbers etc and will she be std. mileage, what is it you are doing work wise. ?

On 21/05/2017 at 11:25 PM, Joe90 said:

TBH they are all getting on a bit now and most will have been through a variety of hands, some sympathetic, some most definitely not.

• Like 1